CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Repainting of the Guard

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Repainting of the Guard Empty
PostSubject: Repainting of the Guard   Repainting of the Guard EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:58 am

So, I'm thinking about using an Inquisition force using the new IG codex for the tourney, and decided that the blue/yellow guardsmen will not do for it. SO, I've started repainting my guardsmen in the vein of what I have for my Inquisitor's warriors, except they will have Brazen Brass on the shoulderpads instead of the pewter as they have in this pic. Then, the right shoulder pad will have the inquisition I on it, and the other will have their squad unit. So, if having a Stompa and a bunch of Orks isn't enough painting to do, now i have about 100 guardsmen to repaint by May 16th!

Repainting of the Guard Hectorrex
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Repainting of the Guard   Repainting of the Guard EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:20 am

Well, here is a group shot of the ones I have repainted so far:

Repainting of the Guard Newcolors

And, as an added bonus, I made an attempt at diversifying my guardsman by trying to paint darker skin. I think they turned out well, but I'm not that hard to please.....

Repainting of the Guard Newcommanders
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Repainting of the Guard   Repainting of the Guard EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:30 pm

Joe--

Looks fantastic. I love how your models always have that dark, grimy feel to them. I think it fits so well for the 40k universe.

Great little touch with the skin tones. It really gives nice diversity to your army.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Repainting of the Guard   Repainting of the Guard EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 12:36 pm

Fine work Joe.. keep it up
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Repainting of the Guard   Repainting of the Guard Empty

Back to top Go down

Repainting of the Guard
Page 1 of 1