CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
musashi74
Neophyte

Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL) Empty
PostSubject: Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)   Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL) EmptyTue May 05, 2009 3:18 pm

I just picked up the Black Reach box set and will not be using the Orks; any Ork players with the BR set that want to trade me their marines for my orks?

All the models are base-coated in Citadel Chaos Black flat primer, the koptas have been separated from the sprues, and one ork has been partially painted (I was going to keep them for a short while but changed my mind). All the rest of the models are still on the sprues, waiting assembly and painting.

I'd prefer models that are unassembled and unpainted (I plan on some conversion work), but make me an offer. I'd be interested in anything usable in the Space Marines list, so if you have something else instead you'd like to trade let me know.

Last edited by musashi74 on Mon May 18, 2009 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
musashi74
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)   Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL) EmptyMon May 18, 2009 9:58 am

Since nobody seems interested in a trade, perhaps someone would be interested in purchasing these models? I've already received one offer for a partial sale, but I'd rather sell the whole lot at once. But make me an offer, and I'll see what I can do.
Back to top Go down
musashi74
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)   Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL) EmptyWed May 20, 2009 11:38 am

Okay - the Koptas and Boss are spoken for, so this leaves:

20 Ork Boyz + 5 Ork Nobz

Any takers - will sell $15 for the lot.
Back to top Go down
thorgrim
Neophyte
thorgrim

PostSubject: Re: Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)   Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 1:20 am

I'll take them off your hands. I'm out of town right now but I'll be back in Cincinnati by the end of the week. Propose a time and place so we can meet.
Back to top Go down
musashi74
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)   Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL) EmptyMon May 25, 2009 11:24 am

Hi Thorgrim,

Thanks for the offer - unfortunately I sold them this weekend - sorry for the lack of an update.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)   Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black Reach - Orks for Marines (WILLING TO SELL)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: The Other Stuff :: Market-
Jump to: