CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

count as, the IG, and tournaments

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

count as, the IG, and tournaments Empty
PostSubject: count as, the IG, and tournaments   count as, the IG, and tournaments EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:10 pm

ok was wondering if a conversion idea I had was even workable for a tournament legal army so here it is

bscialy some units instead of lasguns they would have stuff like ork shootas or the tau guns(would still of course count of lasguns and such)

the reason why I want to do this is my army this for the IG is going to be a unit of gaurd that the supply people(not gonna spell it right so Im not even gonna try) have competly forgoteen all their equipment has been salvaged from battles, all their recruits are from shattered IG regiments that they absord and so forth. Im not going to do anything over the top like use a ork heavy weapon for a lasgun(now I might use it for a IG heavy weapon but that would be differnt)
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: count as, the IG, and tournaments   count as, the IG, and tournaments EmptyFri May 08, 2009 3:16 pm

I would say as long as you spell it out, and that you are consistent, I don't think that you would have anyone complain about it.
Back to top Go down
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: count as, the IG, and tournaments   count as, the IG, and tournaments EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Yeah just call them renegade IG and make sure everybody knows what they are. Although it should be worth noting only orks can use ork weapons No
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: count as, the IG, and tournaments   count as, the IG, and tournaments EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:21 pm

not true in the novels at least plenty of people have used ork weapons(cain uses them for a good part of a campaign) and they are not reneagdes they still serve the in the IG they have just been forgotten about. the idea funny enough came from a few things mentaioned in the cain series.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: count as, the IG, and tournaments   count as, the IG, and tournaments Empty

Back to top Go down

count as, the IG, and tournaments
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k Rules Questions & Discussion-
Jump to: