CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hydra flak batterys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Hydra flak batterys Empty
PostSubject: Hydra flak batterys   Hydra flak batterys EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:16 pm

so does anyone know of any easy ways to convert one of these, seeing as how it looks like Im going to need to find myself 2 of them and I really dont want to get forge world models
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Hydra flak batterys   Hydra flak batterys EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:21 pm

well, get 2 chimera chassis, built a central holding platform with maybe plasticard, and use something like this:

http://toys.shop.ebay.com/items/Action-Figures__missile_W0QQ_catrefZ1QQ_flnZ1QQ_sacatZ246QQ_trksidZp3286Q2ec0Q2em282

I would think those would work perfectly Smile
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Hydra flak batterys   Hydra flak batterys EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:39 pm

This is probably a better search....

http://toys.shop.ebay.com/items/?_nkw=GI+Joe+missile&_sacat=220&_trksid=p3286.m270.l1313&_odkw=GI+Joemissile&_osacat=220

If you look down a page or two, you'll see a huge number of missiles for about 7 bucks plus shipping
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hydra flak batterys   Hydra flak batterys EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:29 pm

forge world uses the basilisk as the base model for their hydras, so a duel chimera base would I imagine be a bit to big
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Hydra flak batterys   Hydra flak batterys EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:33 pm

Sorry, meant that you could do two of them.... sounded like I said combine them, but just meant you could do it for both.... Though, and I thought the Basalisk was based off of the Chimera, wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Hydra flak batterys   Hydra flak batterys EmptyFri May 08, 2009 5:39 pm

I think it is slightly bigger, but my 1st though was for useing the chimera as their base as well even if they are sligthly smaller they should work just fine for what I need thanks for the idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hydra flak batterys   Hydra flak batterys Empty

Back to top Go down

Hydra flak batterys
Page 1 of 1