CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CAG FAQ Mark II

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

CAG FAQ Mark II Empty
PostSubject: CAG FAQ Mark II   CAG FAQ Mark II EmptySun May 10, 2009 11:36 pm

Tournament is this Saturday let me know what Questions need to be asked to be added to our FAQ that is not in The GW or INAT FAQ or need to be "adjusted".

For instance the Ork Battlewagon with the Deff Rolla will be able to ram vehicles and use its ability. in contradiction to the INAT FAQ.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

CAG FAQ Mark II Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG FAQ Mark II   CAG FAQ Mark II EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:44 am

Will Grey knight terminators be ably to ride in a Valk. If so they can pull off a first turn charge Sad.
Back to top Go down
Chethrok_Bloodfist
Neophyte
Chethrok_Bloodfist

CAG FAQ Mark II Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG FAQ Mark II   CAG FAQ Mark II EmptyThu May 14, 2009 4:38 pm

I have a question regarding Space Marine wargear. The description of the storm shield says this:

"A model with a storm shield has a 3+ invulnerable save. A model equipped with a storm shield can never claim the +1 Attack bonus for being armed with two close combat weapons in an assault" (SM Codex 101).

By my reading, it would seem that the storm shield doesn't actually count as a hand-slot, and can be wielded in addition to a one-handed or two-handed weapon in an assault. Heck, you could even use it along with two one-handed weapons, although you wouldn't be able to claim the extra attack for it. Is this correct?

Sorry if this has been answered in the FAQs, I have horrible internet right now and I can't download either of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CAG FAQ Mark II Empty
PostSubject: Re: CAG FAQ Mark II   CAG FAQ Mark II Empty

Back to top Go down

CAG FAQ Mark II
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k Rules Questions & Discussion-
Jump to: