CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest Empty
PostSubject: Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest   Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:44 am

Anyone for some 40K at Yottaquest this Thursday?

Start around 7pm 'ish. They are open until 10 giving time for a game or 2 quick ones.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest   Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 10:54 am

I might be up for that. I'll have to check back in later depending on the schedule.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest   Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:18 pm

Rob and I are going to try to make it up there. If Rob can't come i'll find a way to get there some how so i'll be there. Rob and i are trying to start infinity so do you think you could bring yours up? Cya tommorrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest   Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest EmptyThu Jun 04, 2009 5:17 am

Matt wrote:
I might be up for that. I'll have to check back in later depending on the schedule.

Sounds good.

Quote :

Rob and I are going to try to make it up there. If Rob can't come i'll find a way to get there some how so i'll be there. Rob and i are trying to start infinity so do you think you could bring yours up? Cya tommorrow.

I was hoping to play some 40K. I haven't touched my Infinity for a bit but I guess I can bring it. Are you bringing enough for the 2 of you to play?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest   Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest Empty

Back to top Go down

Thursday 6/4 - Yottaquest
Page 1 of 1