CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday the 6th of June

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DeadGuySaysWhat
Neophyte
DeadGuySaysWhat

Saturday the 6th of June Empty
PostSubject: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 3:01 pm

Hello everyone, I am looking for a game anywhere at almost anytime, just not before like noon-ish I like to sleep. I have varying points limits and anything from Chaos Marines and Eldar in 40k to Tomb Kings and High Elves in Fantasy.

IF anyone has any ideas or places they wish to play reply here, send me an email, or find me on AIM at PirosLupis.
Back to top Go down
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 6:22 pm

I'll be at Sci fi faterday around to, so I really mean sometime closer to three because Ohio tracic is crazy with all the reconstructions. I play VC fantasy but I have set where I can switch between VC tomb kings and Britoninan Knights. I also have An orks 40k army, and an On the way IG horde army. Send me an IM and I'll give you my cell number. T
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptyFri Jun 05, 2009 11:37 pm

Sexiest_hero wrote:
I'll be at Sci fi faterday around to, so I really mean sometime closer to three because Ohio tracic is crazy with all the reconstructions. I play VC fantasy but I have set where I can switch between VC tomb kings and Britoninan Knights. I also have An orks 40k army, and an On the way IG horde army. Send me an IM and I'll give you my cell number. T

So if I show up..... will I actually have some carnage to spectate? Or at the very least someone to talk to about 40K?
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 12:35 am

If no one shows then call me and I will come up to play. I live five minutes away. 739-0176
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:58 am

Yeah you'll have some carnage to watch, be it The Green tide being washed up, or my poor skeletons breaking thier hips.
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:29 am

Sexiest_hero wrote:
Yeah you'll have some carnage to watch, be it The Green tide being washed up, or my poor skeletons breaking thier hips.

Should I bring along some artificial hip replacements? lol!
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:59 am

Yeah the poor guys are as sturdy as a pile of bones,ha ha get it.....wait...

jocolor
Back to top Go down
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 1:25 pm

My eta will be 3:00-3:30 if anybody is still shoing up
Back to top Go down
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:11 pm

DEADGUY IS HERE NOW WAITING....
Back to top Go down
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 2:36 pm

ok I'm on my way, My number is 706-694-9510. Give me a call.
Back to top Go down
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 8:27 pm

Nice game, the poor counts got slaughtered, I learned alot about High elves too, We'll get my revenge Smile

EDIT: etherreal attacks count as magical, in the past editions they ignored armor saves that means your dragon Princes just would have pwned harder. I I was wiped to an (Undead) man even with that rule goof by the DP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday the 6th of June   Saturday the 6th of June Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday the 6th of June
Page 1 of 1