CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc

Go down 
+5
Chethrok_Bloodfist
Crobar
Qoltar
Danny
Evil Bob
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc Empty
PostSubject: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 1:54 am

Can hit up Yotta instead if they are open later.

Hey Dave, I recall Jim has Tues to Thrus off. So how does this day look to you?

College Rob should hopefully be able to make it too. I would offer to play Infinity with him but Nomad on Nomad violence must be stopped!
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 10:57 am

I might be able to make it today (monday) for infinity if you want to do that instead.
Back to top Go down
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:14 am

Danny wrote:
I might be able to make it today (monday) for infinity if you want to do that instead.

Danny,

There are two guys here playing WARHAMMER 40K right now - if you want to stop in.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:08 pm

Danny wrote:
Thank you for the offer to play on 6/8 Danny. However I generally don't make arrangements to go down to the store with how often other people simply weren't showing up. Although you would be an exception. Right now I don't have a car, have to borrow one each time. 8-(
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:29 pm

Jim is still interested in WFB if anyone will be there Tuesday.
Back to top Go down
Chethrok_Bloodfist
Neophyte
Chethrok_Bloodfist

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 3:32 pm

I'm available to play a game of 40K if anyone would like to get a game in.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:09 pm

K Bob I'll be there Tuesday with Infinity (Pan O) and 40k. What time are you showing up?
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:47 pm

My apologies to Danny and Rob. I wasn't clear that June 16 (Tues) was over a week away from the first post. The 16th is five days away this post.

Nick and I will leave Oxford 11am so we'll be down at Scifi City by Noon. We could leave earlier but that never seems to work out. Other than food issue we'll be staying at the store up close to close.

Games at this point will be 40k, WFB, Infinity, and Monster Apoc.

Last time I brought down the Jungle Terrain box. If there are any prefrences the other boxes include a Desert, Badlands, Snowing Mountains (two boxes), Forrest/Lakes (two boxes), and bunches of ruined modern city terrain both GW and stuff I made a long time ago. With all the other gaming stuff about two terrain boxes will fit in the car I am borrowing.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:13 pm

Tomorrow is the Tuesday the 16th. Everything looks good. Just about done with the pine trees for the snowy Mountain terrain so will bring those boxes.

Rob still aiming for Noon, no reason to believe anything to delay. If you need an Eldar Codex I can bring mine again. Heck if the other is gone I'll sell you this one.

Aside this upcoming Sunday is Father's Day.
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:48 pm

I may try to stop by tomorrow evening to hang out. Depends on if I can pull my wife and In-Laws over to the mall. (In Laws are visiting this week)
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
Sexiest_hero
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 8:11 pm

I'll be up there all day, Maybe you can give me some time on VC bob and whip up on them a little.
Back to top Go down
DeadGuySaysWhat
Neophyte
DeadGuySaysWhat

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:43 am

I will probably show up with both 40k and Fantasy to play with. I'll see who is around and what they want to play once I get there.
Back to top Go down
pricosaint
Neophyte
pricosaint

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 12:05 pm

Ill be headin over 2 but after 5 pm when i get off work. Ill be bringin just 40k tho maybe by next week i canbring my bret army but just up to 1k points for as i buy and build/paint more models

See u guys there . I would like to get a game in as well if possible(40k).
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc EmptyFri Jun 19, 2009 5:00 pm

Many thanks for people showing up. You have helped restore much faith in the table top gamers. Extra big helping thanks for the help with the current 40K rules, it is an interesting mix of the recently revised, some imported WFB, and some old rules.

Unless I get another no-pay day off I won't be able to make anymore Tuesdays. That puts me back on Wens and Sun as possible days. Although there have been a number of last minute Mondays where we were shut down at the last minute. If Nick has the same day open may try a last minute post. Just uneasy about doing that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc   June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc Empty

Back to top Go down

June Tues 16th, Scifi-City 40k, WFB, Monser Apoc
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: