CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

40% off cupon at HobbyLobby

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

40% off cupon at HobbyLobby Empty
PostSubject: 40% off cupon at HobbyLobby   40% off cupon at HobbyLobby EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 11:08 am

I just found this 40 percent off coupon, good this week only:

http://www.hobbylobby.com/weekly/weekly.cfm?page=2

If there were any expensive modeling or painting supplies you needed, or perhaps some lighting for your painting table... now would be the time.

You can only use one coupon on one item (that isn't already on sale) per day, but you can use a coupon every day during the week. So go to it.
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: 40% off cupon at HobbyLobby   40% off cupon at HobbyLobby EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:24 pm

I do need to get a light. Any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: 40% off cupon at HobbyLobby   40% off cupon at HobbyLobby EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 2:35 pm

wittdooley wrote:
I do need to get a light. Any recommendations?

Well they have a couple of kinds of lights... I recommend the ones that reproduce sunlight... they are the best for viewing and using colors.

The brand they sell at Hobby Lobby is called "Ott Lite TrueColor"

They usually run about 60-120 bucks... but with the coupon they'd be a lot less
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: 40% off cupon at HobbyLobby   40% off cupon at HobbyLobby EmptyMon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 pm

ott lite is the way to go.
Back to top Go down
Hacksaw
Neophyte
Hacksaw

PostSubject: Re: 40% off cupon at HobbyLobby   40% off cupon at HobbyLobby EmptyTue Jun 09, 2009 1:21 am

they've got new Ott-lite bulbs that you can use in any lamp now. its something like $10-15 a bulb and they work just as well. check it out if you don't want to break the bank on the whole lamp setups
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: 40% off cupon at HobbyLobby   40% off cupon at HobbyLobby EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:16 pm

By the way, I went in to Hobby Lobby to get one of the Ott lights (which I found out last night I LOVE), and the coupon cannot be used on any of the lighting they have there. Basically, they are already on sale (for 30% off), and the coupon says that he 40% is only for non-sale items, and the expiration on the sale for the lights and the coupon are the 13th, so no 40% off on them.

Oh, and they are having a 50% sale on paint brushes, so I got 2 REALLY nice 18/0 detail brushes for 4 bucks!
Back to top Go down
Hacksaw
Neophyte
Hacksaw

PostSubject: Re: 40% off cupon at HobbyLobby   40% off cupon at HobbyLobby EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:23 am

i was able to use the coupon. they just used the normal price instead of the sale price.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: 40% off cupon at HobbyLobby   40% off cupon at HobbyLobby EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 9:01 am

Really? Maybe that was just the person who checked me out at the register then that thought that I couldn't use it? Oh well, not really a big deal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 40% off cupon at HobbyLobby   40% off cupon at HobbyLobby Empty

Back to top Go down

40% off cupon at HobbyLobby
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: