CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

All my stuff packed up to move

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

All my stuff packed up to move Empty
PostSubject: All my stuff packed up to move   All my stuff packed up to move EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:41 am

Last night came time to pack all my gaming and painting stuff, so I'm going to be on hiatus until I move. We're still not sure when the move is going to happen though, cause the underwriters for our loan are being a--wipes and sitting on our papers.

As soon as the underwriters are done and we can finally close, I'll be moving. In the new place I'll have a dedicated "hobby desk" to work from.

Oh I managed to get my hands on 6 Sisters Repentia models on Ebay, can't wait to work on those. They were already mounted on bases and primed, gonna pull the bases off and re-prime them with my primer... my primer is better than the crap used on them originally. I never understand why people glue them to bases before painting them... seems to restrict your ability to maneuver your brush around the lower half of the fig... dunno.

I'm rambling now...

Anyway, so you probably wont see much of me around the gaming stores for a week or two until I get moved.
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com

PostSubject: Re: All my stuff packed up to move   All my stuff packed up to move EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:16 am

CaelynTek wrote:
Last night came time to pack all my gaming and painting stuff, so I'm going to be on hiatus until I move. We're still not sure when the move is going to happen though, cause the underwriters for our loan are being a--wipes and sitting on our papers.

As soon as the underwriters are done and we can finally close, I'll be moving. In the new place I'll have a dedicated "hobby desk" to work from.

Oh I managed to get my hands on 6 Sisters Repentia models on Ebay, can't wait to work on those. They were already mounted on bases and primed, gonna pull the bases off and re-prime them with my primer... my primer is better than the crap used on them originally. I never understand why people glue them to bases before painting them... seems to restrict your ability to maneuver your brush around the lower half of the fig... dunno.

I'm rambling now...

Anyway, so you probably wont see much of me around the gaming stores for a week or two until I get moved.

What side of town are you moving to?
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: All my stuff packed up to move   All my stuff packed up to move EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:37 am

John Gemrich wrote:

Well if the underwriters ever finish approving our loan, we'll be moving about 3 blocks up the street. Smile

We're going from a rental to a condo.

We LOVE not having to drive to work, we both work at UC, and walk to work every day. So when we started looking to buy, we only looked around UC.
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com

PostSubject: Re: All my stuff packed up to move   All my stuff packed up to move EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:51 am

CaelynTek wrote:
John Gemrich wrote:

Well if the underwriters ever finish approving our loan, we'll be moving about 3 blocks up the street. Smile

We're going from a rental to a condo.

We LOVE not having to drive to work, we both work at UC, and walk to work every day. So when we started looking to buy, we only looked around UC.

Dang Underwriters. Give em a smack.
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: All my stuff packed up to move   All my stuff packed up to move EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:25 pm

Good luck!

If you ever need inquistion stuff I can bring spare materials. My Witch Hunters small pistol case is fully stocked for all of one's herretic cleansing needs.
Back to top Go down
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

PostSubject: Re: All my stuff packed up to move   All my stuff packed up to move EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 10:02 pm

Underwriters what army they in? lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All my stuff packed up to move   All my stuff packed up to move Empty

Back to top Go down

All my stuff packed up to move
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: