CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

scratch built squiggoth wip

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

scratch built squiggoth wip Empty
PostSubject: scratch built squiggoth wip   scratch built squiggoth wip EmptySun Oct 28, 2007 11:18 pm

hey guys i've been working for the past week on a scratchbuilt squiggoth. i've made it out of a isulation foam core with air dry clay and magic sculpt epoxy on the outside. its still in its early stages so keep that in mind. i'd say its about 7 inches in length. i dont play orcs but i thought it would be fun project and maybe if its good i'll be ablre to sell it. i still need to add scales. please let me know what you think. c&c's are welcome but please dont be too immpossibly harsh. anyway here are the pics.

this is the body shot. i need to make it a base b/c it's very oddly waited and tips over so i couldn't shoot it standing correctly.
scratch built squiggoth wip Squiggothbodyam0

next is the face shot. its what im most proud of so far.
scratch built squiggoth wip Squiggothheadgi8
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: scratch built squiggoth wip   scratch built squiggoth wip EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 12:10 am

Hells yes Danny.

you have some skills man, you inspired me to sculpt my DP after I saw your one (how is he doing by the way?).

Looks good so far, if a bit cuddly. I'd suggest adding two tiny army (think T-Rex). Make him look a little more menacing.

But looks good man, I'll be watching this one.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: scratch built squiggoth wip   scratch built squiggoth wip EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 10:10 am

thanks a lot. im suprised you remembered me and my prince. the demon prince is currently on hold b/c the arms are annoying me by how they look and the hands are impossibly hard to sculpt. thanks for the comments.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: scratch built squiggoth wip   scratch built squiggoth wip EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 10:25 am

Well done!

More please.. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: scratch built squiggoth wip   scratch built squiggoth wip EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 12:00 pm

hopefully we see the DP finished in the future.

Let us see more pics!

I'll try post some pics of my DP sometime.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: scratch built squiggoth wip   scratch built squiggoth wip EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 12:53 pm

i started adding scales not sure how much i like the scales but they will have to do. I'll try to post more pics tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: scratch built squiggoth wip   scratch built squiggoth wip EmptyMon Oct 29, 2007 3:57 pm

Looking good man, just don't forget to add the armor plates and really big guns when you're done! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: scratch built squiggoth wip   scratch built squiggoth wip Empty

Back to top Go down

scratch built squiggoth wip
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: