CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Transformers mini review SPOILERS!

Go down 
+8
Makari
The Madman
Mike Leon
dynamicspartan
altahara
CaelynTek
CJ
Sexiest_hero
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Transformers mini review SPOILERS! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Transformers mini review SPOILERS!   Transformers mini review SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:23 pm

the fighter jacket from the one muesem, the guy takes it off the display and wears it to try to blend in, he keeps it for the rest of the movie
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Transformers mini review SPOILERS!   Transformers mini review SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 4:34 pm

John Tutero's character....Simmons....he heists the jacket....I don't think on purpose tho.....more of forgetful shock.........

Actuallly....I can garuntee at least 95% of us only went to see the movie cuz of Megan Fox......hello.......How you doin??? You like fatties?? LOL
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Transformers mini review SPOILERS!   Transformers mini review SPOILERS! - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 7:56 pm

I'd hit it.

I'm not sure Optimus doesn't use the magma lava swords of doom at the end of the first movie. Most of the fight with Megatron is left out of the finished film. There are some weird things about it too. Like where did Megatron's leg go? He's missing a whole leg and an arm when they dump him in the ocean at the end! You can clearly see he still has that arm when he dies in the city. I don't know.
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Transformers mini review SPOILERS!   Transformers mini review SPOILERS! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Transformers mini review SPOILERS!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: News and Rumors-
Jump to: