CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
CaptainHonkey
Neophyte
CaptainHonkey

Hmmmmmmm   Which Marine Chapter to choose? Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?   Hmmmmmmm   Which Marine Chapter to choose? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 2:49 pm

Ok after a while of checking out and reading the different marine chapters ive finally narrowed it down to 3. Crimson Fists, Salamanders, or Raven Guard. The things i really like about each one is:

Crimson Fists: That they use a lot of Scouts, Vanguard Veterans. And with the Chapter master Vanguard count as scoring units.

Salamanders: Lots of flamers and meltas that are twin linked and thunder hammers are master crafted. The only problem is that theres already 2 Salamanders players at the game store i go to and no Crimson or Raven players.

Raven Guard: Kayvaan Shrike is a freakin beast in combat and he gives everyone in the army fleet of foot. I like the whole Raven Guard Drop Pod/Deep Strike army with Scouts Bikers with Locator Beacons.

Any help will be much appresiated
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?   Hmmmmmmm   Which Marine Chapter to choose? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:03 pm

dude...you want to win the most games? or want to play the faction you like the best?

If it's the later, no one is going to be able to tell you what to use. If it's the former. Suspect Kayvaan Shrike dude and his army. He pwns so hard my dog died. Seriously.
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?   Hmmmmmmm   Which Marine Chapter to choose? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 4:11 pm

Hey, CaptainHonkey, if you are going to go with Crimson Fists and want a painted Space Marine Scout Sergeant Telion (painted in Crimson Fists colors), Pedro Kantor, or a Crimson Fists painted Drop Pod (though, the doors are sealed shut), let me know and I'll bequeath them to you for a good price well below retail.....

eta: I should mention, they are not "Pro" painted, but they are well above table top. I can send pics if you would be interested. Again, I'd be willing to part with them for fairly cheap.
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?   Hmmmmmmm   Which Marine Chapter to choose? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 7:34 pm

I'm interested in Pedro!
Back to top Go down
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?   Hmmmmmmm   Which Marine Chapter to choose? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:17 pm

wittdooley wrote:
I'm interested in Pedro!

I just wiped some poor kid on monday using pedro, mind you he was't using him as intended...

he lets stern guard count as scoring right?
Back to top Go down
CaptainHonkey
Neophyte
CaptainHonkey

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?   Hmmmmmmm   Which Marine Chapter to choose? EmptyThu Jul 02, 2009 8:40 pm

kainthedragoonx wrote:
Suspect Kayvaan Shrike dude and his army. He pwns so hard my dog died. Seriously.

I've pretty much narrowed it to Raven Guard or Crimson Fists, but my only problem is I just dont think that Kantor can do as much damage as he needs to (And of course he wont do nearly as much as Kayvaan Shrike)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?   Hmmmmmmm   Which Marine Chapter to choose? Empty

Back to top Go down

Hmmmmmmm Which Marine Chapter to choose?
Page 1 of 1