CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Mondays

Go down 
+2
Evil Bob
pricosaint
6 posters
AuthorMessage
pricosaint
Neophyte
pricosaint

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:58 pm

So we had a great turn out last week, and surprisingly last saturday...

The question is, who is coming/wants to come tommorrow and continue the tradition? I have two monday's available left and want to "spend" them pretty good. Any takers?
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:59 pm

Might be able to get off work early. I think on his summer schedule Ethereal Nick get's off like 3pm, but goes in stupid early. My problem is even if making plans to go up then some project will be surprised on us and we'll have normal full day.

I will try and see about setting things up so there is at least a chance..
Back to top Go down
pricosaint
Neophyte
pricosaint

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 4:21 pm

well as before, I will be there from 5:30-6:00 unless someone is going to show up earlier and WILL make it then I can arrive at 4:00pm. Last time i did, but no one showed Sad so waited for games 5:30 like normal in the end lol.
Back to top Go down
quickfuze
Neophyte

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 6:42 pm

ow ow me me me ah crap...uncle sam says i have to work. oh well...by the way can you bring those knights with you tomorrow...i can come up there to get them, but i wont get there till closer to 7-8pm driving down from columbus. let me know..
Back to top Go down
pricosaint
Neophyte
pricosaint

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 7:18 pm

yep sure, ill be there
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:02 pm

I plan to meet Rob there around 3:30pm so we will both be available for games early tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Keith
Sergeant
Sergeant
Keith

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 11:36 pm

I am the closer tomorrow so sadly I will be at work Sad
Back to top Go down
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 1:41 pm

quickfuze wrote:
ow ow me me me ah crap...uncle sam says i have to work. oh well...
LOL, yeah stupid government and capitalism. *shakes an angry fist at the air*

Forgot I was "volenteered" to mow an elderly women's lawn today. Just not going to be able to make it today.
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:21 pm

My dad's b-day today. Going to their place for dinner. Open to games later in the week though before I go on my honeymoon. Yeehaw.
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 am

I am always up for a fantasy game. Wed I have to drop my son off at Riverbend for a concert, but I am free other than that till Friday. It is my family reunion this weekend, so I won't be back till sunday night.
Back to top Go down
pricosaint
Neophyte
pricosaint

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 2:30 pm

if only you werent lizardmen...i dont feel like using my brets cause ill just use the same tactic and its not too fun haha (point and click = no brains Very Happy )

im really wanting to get another game in, so id definitely play you again crobar, yesterday was kind of short Sad let me know, if not till next monday or w/e
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fantasy Mondays Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Mondays   Fantasy Mondays Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Mondays
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: