CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eve Online Players

Go down 
+3
Crobar
FrostWolf
Yarrick68
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yarrick68
Neophyte

Eve Online Players Empty
PostSubject: Eve Online Players   Eve Online Players EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:38 am

Just seeing if anyone on the board plays Eve Online. I have on and off for the past 14 months and it's a very interesting game if you haven't checked it out.

If you do play what I am looking for is a few bright players to make some money with. Me and a friend cleared billions this spring in wormholes and have some ideas on how to make even more but we would need a well co-ordinated group of 5-6 players to really make some sick amount of Isk.

Talk to Inara Martin in game or reply to this thread.

So people who have played eve what do you think of the game?
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

Eve Online Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve Online Players   Eve Online Players EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:50 am

to me it isnt worth the money, the game play is way to slow also, it shouldnt take half a day to move to a mission location when its only the 3 or 4th mission and there is a good chance you could have that happen. thoses are the mains reason I refuse to play eve I gave it a shot but decided it wasnt worth the cost or the time.
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

Eve Online Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve Online Players   Eve Online Players EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 12:03 am

I tried it for a while and found it boring. There is no real good start up for new players, the missions aren't rated well to show players if they have a chance to do them and waypoints for missions are a joke. That was about a year ago. It may have improved by then. I know of 2 people here who play and one of my wifes co-workers and they all seem to enjoy it.
Back to top Go down
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

Eve Online Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve Online Players   Eve Online Players EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 1:15 am

I have really been wanting to get into a science fiction MMO, I have been looking at giving this a shot for some time.
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

Eve Online Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve Online Players   Eve Online Players EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 9:33 am

archite666 wrote:
I have really been wanting to get into a science fiction MMO, I have been looking at giving this a shot for some time.
I would discuss it with "Andrew" @ ACME
he has a nearly complete collection of EVE material & stuff and has a fairly successful account
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

Eve Online Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve Online Players   Eve Online Players EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 10:07 am

a lot of the dudes at ACME play "EVE"
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

Eve Online Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve Online Players   Eve Online Players EmptyMon Aug 03, 2009 4:14 pm

*smiles*

Well I will meet him half way...so tell him lets meet in tennesee?
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

Eve Online Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve Online Players   Eve Online Players EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:32 pm

I, too, play EVE. Well, I did until I ran out of money a few days ago and my account lapsed for the time being. I was helping out some other internet buddies' small industrial corp by being their Jita-slave (a fair amount of marketing skills) and hauler (freighter~), with enough skills to comfortably mine when AFKing or to run L2 (and almost L3) missions in Caldari ships.

I enjoy the game, though I don't think I'd be capable of doing much wormhole stuff with my character. From what I've heard, you pretty much need a T2 sniping (gun) battleship, a Logistics cruiser, and/or a well-skilled covops for probing out the sites.
Back to top Go down
Yarrick68
Neophyte

Eve Online Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve Online Players   Eve Online Players EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 8:38 am

Well what I am looking for is people that will train up scanning and work tward a cov-ops frig to make scanning faster and easier. Also train up gas cloud harvesting 5 (easy level 1 skill) and the ability to use a micro warp drive on a t1 frig.. thats it.....Forget what you heard you NEED to use in a wormhole to make money, we pulled billions out of level 5 wormholes in two t1 frigs.... If you don't know how hard those are, our alliance lost a carrier in a level 4... so you can imagine how much more dangerous level 5 is. How do we pull this off, well we can't go around posting trade secrets or everone would do it.
Also our alliance is pretty interesting place if your sick of being a carebear in eve or doing missions... that is boring to me. While we are an industrial corp we have a growing and budding military wing if your looking for some pvp action. Inara Martin is who you can contact in game for more info.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eve Online Players Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eve Online Players   Eve Online Players Empty

Back to top Go down

Eve Online Players
Page 1 of 1