CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bad Casting in Commercials...Sturgis!! ? Ain't that ??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

Bad Casting in Commercials...Sturgis!! ? Ain't that ?? Empty
PostSubject: Bad Casting in Commercials...Sturgis!! ? Ain't that ??   Bad Casting in Commercials...Sturgis!! ? Ain't that ?? EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 2:02 am

Recently the U.S. Post offfice has been running a commercial/PSA aimed at small businesses with a group of "experts" on a stage answering question.
Except one of those experts looks pretty darn familiar - if you ever watched the last 4 seasons or so of the show"JAG".

I'd love to see one of those busoness guys stand up and say :

BUSINESS GUY: "Hey, aren't you the guy from JAG that was Commander Rabb's buddy?"

"EXPERT": "No, thats not me, I'm a U.S. Mail expert..."

OTHER Business person: "YEah!!, You were!! You played Sturgis!!"

EXPERT:"No, I work for the Post Office!!" (whispering) 'Cool it guys, I need this gig!'

WOMAN:"Now I recognize you!!, you were singing about motels and hotels a year or two ago. Something about you'd been everywhere."

SCOTT LAWRENCE: "Oh damn, Alright...Maybe I can get a job on the new V series" . He then jumps off the stage, flips open hs cell phone and calls his agent: "Ron?, no more commercials - Okay? Everyone seems to have bought the JAG DVD collections."

I thought he looked awfully familiar......

- Ed C.

IMDB:
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0493013/

Commander Sturgis Turner, USN (JAGC)
Played by Scott Lawrence.

A good friend and former Naval Academy classmate of Harm, and a great rival in the courts. He served on submarines before becoming a lawyer. Son of a Baptist Navy chaplain. Sturgis and Harm play hoops and fix cars together. Categorically refused to get involved in 'the soap opera' of Harm and Mac's relationship/or lack thereof. Had a on-and-off relationship with Congresswoman Bobbi Latham, later found love with Varese Chestnut, a jazz singer. Fell into a funk that impaired his relationships with the JAG personnel in Season 8, and his friendship with Harm suffered when he was interim head of JAG after Admiral Che
Back to top Go down

Bad Casting in Commercials...Sturgis!! ? Ain't that ??
Page 1 of 1