CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My chimera prototype

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

My chimera prototype Empty
PostSubject: My chimera prototype   My chimera prototype EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 8:59 pm

Ok first and foremost this whole thing is pretty much puttied together till I finalise it.

Second I will be mass producing this when I finish it (about 5 of them) as such I have the parts to do this, (Yes I have 5 pred kits lol)

Third Id like seriously input and hardcore suggestions, like "take all that crap off!" or "that looks stupid"

The only real "issues" I am working on is how to fill in the lasgun holes, and how to "lift" the turret so the cannon ist almost on top of the canopy.

If you have ideas and solutions, please oh please post them!

My chimera prototype IMGA0136
My chimera prototype IMGA0135My chimera prototype IMGA0134
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: My chimera prototype   My chimera prototype EmptyTue Aug 04, 2009 10:55 pm

This is a pretty common conversion... one way to cover the chimera holes I see that I see pretty often is to use power armor shoulder pads.

Take one of the clean SM shoulder pads and put them over the porthole. With the open part pointing down or angled slightly back it kind of looks like ventilation.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
archite666
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: My chimera prototype   My chimera prototype EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 4:33 pm

ah nice! I will give it a try, perfect advice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My chimera prototype   My chimera prototype Empty

Back to top Go down

My chimera prototype
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: