CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JJM
Neophyte
JJM

HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME Empty
PostSubject: HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME   HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:22 pm

JUST POSTING THIS AS I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS FORUM AND GROUP.ADVID WARHAMMER FANTASY PLAYER AND PAINTER.NOT A PRO BUT I LIKE WHAT I DO.
ME AND A FEW OLD FRIENDS PLAY AND PAINT WARHAMMER FANTASY.WE SELDOM FIND THE TIME TO PLAY AS LIVES GET IN THE WAY OF ALL OF US ACCTUALLY GETTING TOGETHER AND PLAYING.
ARMIES--EMPIRE,DARK ELVES,CHAOS WARRIORS
FRIENDS-(THEY WILL BE JOINING THIS FORUM SOON)ORCS,CHAOS,DWARVES,HIGH ELVES,BEASTS OF CHAOS,VAMPIRE COUNTS,OGRE KINGDOMS.
WE LIKE TO PLAY BIG GAMES(5000 PER SIDE USUALLY 2 ON 2)DOES ANYONE IN THIS FORUM LIKE TO PLAY BIG GAMES?OR DO MOST PREFER 1 ON 1?
WE LIVE IN THE WHITEWATER AREA(HARRISON,CLEVES,BRIGHT IN,LAWRENCEBURG IN).
WE WOULD LOVE TO PLAY--USUALLY ON MONDAY,SATURDAY,SUNDAY

THANKS JJM
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME   HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:45 pm

Welcome to the board, JJM!

Though, I know I won't be the only one mentioning this.... If you could turn the caps lock off, that would be great! Not trying to call you out on it or anything, but for one, it's difficult to read as compared to Proper Casing, and it's also taken, on the web, that you're trying to shout. Not saying you are, it's taken that way, though.

Anyhow, hope you enjoy your stay at the CAG forums Smile
Back to top Go down
JJM
Neophyte
JJM

PostSubject: Old ears sorry   HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:50 pm

CAps off sorry about that.I,m hard of hearing anyway-gettin old.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME   HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 12:55 pm

I've seen enough new people on here and on other boards to know what upsets some people, so I figured I'd save you the trouble Smile

Still, glad to see you found the boards! Smile The Make A Date section you can find when games are going on if you ever want to get involved!
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME   HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 4:20 pm

We don't often play big games, but I am down for it. I have several armies, a few of them I can field 5000 points myself. We have 3 fine stores on the west side that I am sure people would be willing to meet up at. Up Up and Away and Sci Fi City would probably be most convenient for you.
Back to top Go down
JJM
Neophyte
JJM

PostSubject: multi game   HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:56 pm

We try to play a 8000 on 8000 team game once a year darkelves and chaos on empire and dwarves.and if this is rule legal?
but was wonderin if theres a way to play a bigger game and if it would be to hard to play?
Back to top Go down
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME   HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME EmptySat Aug 08, 2009 9:59 pm

We haven't done an epic game like that for fantasy that I know of since Hobbies and Games closed but so far as I know, it is legal. I was involved with a 20k game once, 5 per side, everyone had a 2k list and we randomized what side you would play. Was long, but it was a blast Smile.
Back to top Go down
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME   HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 11:44 am

Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME   HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME EmptySun Aug 09, 2009 2:41 pm

Allo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME   HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME Empty

Back to top Go down

HELLO AND GLAD THERES OTHERS LIKE ME CLOSE TO HOME
Page 1 of 1