A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Champions Online

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Champions Online   Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:32 pm

Anyone planning to play Champions Online? It releases 9/1. I am considering it as a change of pace from the other MMO's I have been playing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:48 am

I will probably have a look at it, I play WOW, both City of's, Connan (kind of Lame imo) and LOTR online, also downloaded for sh*t's and G*ggles, Fusion fall, Wizards 101 and a few other free-ish type games!

I say Free-ish because in order to advance or get good equipment you will need to honor poits or access to levels ect...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Fri Aug 21, 2009 2:15 pm

I pre-ordered it which got me in the beta. It looks interesting so far. You named some MMO's that I haven't heard of. I didn't like Conan much, My guild burn't me out on WoW so I quit, I have a lifetime subscription to LOTRO and can only take COC/V for a few months at a time. My budget dictates that I don't keep more than one subscription going at a time. What ever I play, my wife wants to so I have to pay for 2 of everything Smile.
I am not saying it is a bad thing, I enjoy doing things with my wife. Now if I could only get her to play one character for more than one or two days at a time... Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:14 pm

anyone one else in the head start for this game and want to group up sometime?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:55 am

I bought it last weekend and created four characters ea. name followed by @ryzonn, I play like everynight on around 6-7 and play til around 11. Still getting a feel for the game seems cool!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:36 pm

they did some power balancing and it was a rough release, but overall, it isn't a bad game. My highest level toon is only lvl 26, but I still have fun. Grouping seems to work well though I have only grouped for a few fast missions and that is it. Crafting moves too fast. my crafting is at 257 and I stopped trying to increase it since I can't go above 300 till I reach lvl 31. Side kicking is great, my wife plays once in a while and I can sidekick to her lvl and help her out. I like the common quest idea they stole from WAR to, even though there never seems to be anyone doing them. Look for me when you get online. Mine are all @mandachi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Will do i have three toons at like lvl 12 and my newest at like lvl 7, just trying to get a taste of all the power sets for now

I have played WOW for about 5 years with all the expansions now and own both city of's but only have a lvl 30, this game seems a lot like the City of"s games but I like the flow and animation better

I will look you up when I get on tonight!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:57 pm

Sorry, I have been out all night, I will look for you when I log in and plan to play some tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:59 pm

Oh, I also played CoH/V, I have a lvl 50 there. I loved it it, then got bored. I would stay away for several months, go back have a blast for a while, then get bored again. Hopefully, Champions will keep my interest longer Smile.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:20 pm

Hey Crobar,

how is Champions treating you?

I got like a couple of lvl 20's then started playing Aion, Kind of cool but I think I am getting burnt on the whole mmo thing so prob going to put some time in my armies now.

I get bored to easy lose focus lol! Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crobar
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:26 am

I haven't played in a while. I bought Dragon Age: Origins and it is taking up all my spare time. I have a lvl 28 I think and a bunch between 5 and 14.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Champions Online   Today at 12:39 am

Back to top Go down

Champions Online
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1