CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd. Empty
PostSubject: Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd.   Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:01 pm

Ok who wants to play Space Hulk on Thursday? (Sept 3rd) No big production, just an informal "getting used to the rules" thing. It would be a good thing if at least a couple of us have a good grasp of the rules before the big thing on Saturday that Makari has set up. Actually Makari, are YOU available on Thursday? That would be ideal if you and I could pour over the rules and play some short games Thursday night.

Whoever it will be, Up Up and Away seems the best place, if they will have a table available, but I'm fine with Sci Fi City, Yotta Quest or Clifton Comics too. (which is right across the street from my Condo)

Of course if anyone wants to stop by Clifton Comics tomorrow night (Sept 2nd) to help me assemble Genestealers and Terminators I'd appreciate it. Otherwise I'll be trying to do it myself at home.
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd.   Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:41 pm

Cant until maybe friday afternoon, Fantasy Football, Son's Football takiing up some time can't wait to see the stuff though!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd.   Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd. EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 11:46 pm

makari wrote:
Cant until maybe friday afternoon, Fantasy Football, Son's Football takiing up some time can't wait to see the stuff though!!!

Well since you can't make it Thursday, if you want to get together somewhere on Friday afternoon that's cool with me. I work till 3:30, so anytime after 4:30 is fine with me.

Anyone else for Thursday then?

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention in my post above, I work till 3:30, so any Space Hulk activities on Wednesday (Assembling miniatures) and Thursday (rules review and game) must be after 4:30 or 5PM.
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd.   Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:03 pm

Since I've had no responses for tonight I'll just say....

I'll be at Sci Fi City tonight after 5:30 with Space Hulk. I'll be finishing the assembly of my Genestealers first, then play with whoever shows up.
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd.   Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd. EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 3:37 pm

I'd come, but I have rugby practice! Otherwise, i'd love to!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd.   Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd. Empty

Back to top Go down

Pre-Release date Space Hulk rules run through. Sept 3rd.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: