CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? Empty
PostSubject: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 11:57 am

Marc, I know you had said you'd like to have some painting tips, and I didn't know if anyone else would be interested in doing some painting this Saturday? I have the morning and early afternoon available, most probably, and can spend a few hours painting/giving tips, advice. I would say if you were interested, it would be best if you brought your own paints and what-not, but that isn't necessarily mandatory. Also, I don't have any primer at the moment, so it would be best if you did bring any minis you wanted painted primed up, or bring some primer....

Please let me know if anyone would be interested so I can pack everything up and show up!
Back to top Go down
JJM
Neophyte
JJM

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 1:07 pm

i might be able to come up,(if the powers that be let me(WIFE)i,ll bring my bitz for you to.Let me know if and what time?
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 4:55 pm

Cool, JJM, I will show up for a couple hours in the morning/noon time hours. I will probably show up at opening and be there till probably around 1. I'll bring my bits/extra termies so you can see what you want.
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptyThu Sep 10, 2009 8:06 pm

I'll see if I can be there on Saturday, I don't think my wife has made any plans for me that morning. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 9:52 am

Well, I've got some minis that I'll probably want to pick up from SciFi anyway, if they've got them, so I'll be there with my paints/tools/minis ect. and if you guys show up, then you show up, if not, I'll paint there for a while by myself Smile lol
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:22 am

bojesphob1 wrote:
Well, I've got some minis that I'll probably want to pick up from SciFi anyway, if they've got them, so I'll be there with my paints/tools/minis ect. and if you guys show up, then you show up, if not, I'll paint there for a while by myself Smile lol

Turns out I can make it, what time we talking about?
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 10:27 am

I'll be there when they open, which is 10. I'll probably be there until around 1 in the afternoon (though that may change, depending on what's going on in the afternoon, and I may be leaving earlier than that... though not much earlier than probably 12).
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 8:54 pm

I'll be there at 10:00.. or there abouts..

After the painting is over, if people want to play some Space Hulk, I'll have my stuff with me.
Back to top Go down
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:37 pm

I can open the place a tad earlier - IF anyone wants me to.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
JJM
Neophyte
JJM

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:47 am

My little girls soccer game is at 11:00 so i might not make it-im sorry if i dont if i do i,ll see you there
Back to top Go down
JJM
Neophyte
JJM

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 2:39 pm

sorry i didnt make it-kyras game went into overtime with her winning 6-5 yay----sorry again
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 5:31 pm

JJM wrote:
sorry i didnt make it-kyras game went into overtime with her winning 6-5 yay----sorry again

Oh that's ok, you missed all the AWESOME... it was so awesome without you there that it's crazy. I mean because you weren't there, Nana Visitor showed up and sang for us in nothing but thigh highs and high heels..... Yeah that's what happened, and... since you didn't show up Games Workshop sent a representative and gave all of us there a 1000 dollar gift certificate.

Heh...

No really though, we had a good time painting, I'll post a WIP picture of the one I'm working on tonight or tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? EmptySat Sep 12, 2009 7:15 pm

He's kidding - half of that didn't really happen.

Nana WAS in a really nice outfit tho.
It was leather with fringe trim.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?   Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest? Empty

Back to top Go down

Saturday Sept. 12th - Painting at SciFi - Any interest?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: