CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

zombie 3.5 campaign idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
brettfncoleman
Neophyte
brettfncoleman

zombie 3.5 campaign idea Empty
PostSubject: zombie 3.5 campaign idea   zombie 3.5 campaign idea EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 8:53 pm

been watching alot of zombie movies lately and playing call of duty 5(just for zombie mode) and last week during a session of dnd our party had to face off a smallish zombie horde in an abandoned cabin... needless to say it was epic and now i want to run a campaign that is primarly focused on stopping a "zombie apocalypse"

so far my only really fleshed out idea is a death cult has been converting its members into flesh eating ghouls, and letting them lose on small villages, the party is lead by a cleric who using a small inn as their base of operations will be investigating the attacks happening in outlying villages, eventually the cult will plan on unleashing their ravenous host upon the main town the players reside in, so they will either try to stop the cult from obtaining more members and zombies or failing that will try to convince the town to evacuate its citizens while higher powered npcs attempt to quarrentine the town or burn it to the ground with the zombies in it.

if anyone else has some ideas for this sort of thing please let me know lol
Back to top Go down
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

PostSubject: Re: zombie 3.5 campaign idea   zombie 3.5 campaign idea EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 pm

involve a Prison-
perhaps even Having some of the heros chianed to an NPC who in addition to slowing them down- they must also be kept safe(For the time being)

Many prisoners are often YY Chromosome offenders,
they tend to be Extreemly viloent and sadistic
that could be used to elaborate how some of the prisoners are not zombified, yet the "disease" keeps spreading after several riots...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: zombie 3.5 campaign idea   zombie 3.5 campaign idea EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:10 pm

interesting.....

I almost scheduled an event for here at the store that was/is going to be a Zombie Apocalypse thing.

The idea was an attack n a shopping mall and all the players wuld get a quick 'choice' of pre-generated characters that I'd hand out to them with a matching miniature. The zombies were going to be portrayed by extra packages of those ZOMBIES IN A BAG by Twilight Creations.

For a map - I had the "Mall of the Dead" manufactured by SJ Games. the plan was to mount that sucker on presentation card board and lay it out on our tables.

For combat rules I was going to use a quick version of either the GURPS or SAVAGE WORLDS rulesets.

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: zombie 3.5 campaign idea   zombie 3.5 campaign idea Empty

Back to top Go down

zombie 3.5 campaign idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Other Gaming :: Role Playing Games-
Jump to: