CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...

Go down 
+2
Marc
guynamedFleck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
guynamedFleck
Neophyte
guynamedFleck

Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... Empty
PostSubject: Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...   Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:41 pm

After a long, long wait, I have finally amassed all the pieces required to assemble my deff dread. I thought I would post some shots of it after priming.
Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... 57249_mb-Deff%20Dread1Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... 57250_mb-Deff%20Dread2Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... 57251_mb-Deff%20Dread3Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... 57252_mb-Deff%20Dread4Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... 57253_mb-Deff%20Dread5
-Patrick
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...   Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:58 pm

Thanks.. your awesome too..
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...   Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:11 pm

Nice idea mixing the dred with the deffcopta.
Back to top Go down
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

PostSubject: Re: Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...   Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm

Nice job, very cool Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Frank
Neophyte
Frank

PostSubject: Re: Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...   Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 10:48 pm

This is pretty sick. I can't wait to see it try to kill some of my stuff.
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...   Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 9:12 am

dude that is sweet looking! When are you going to paint it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
guynamedFleck
Neophyte
guynamedFleck

PostSubject: Re: Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...   Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 10:33 am

Frank wrote:
This is pretty sick. I can't wait to see it try to kill some of my stuff.
We'll he tasted Space Wolf blood last monday and I'm pretty sure be liked it, so I think something can surely be arranged, haha.

kainthedragoonx wrote:
dude that is sweet looking! When are you going to paint it?

I actually got a start on painting it after the primer dried (3 minutes or so after the picture was taken Laughing ). I'm working on some of the nob bikers now, so if I get them finished today I'll set up the box and get some updated pictures of both for you.
Though working on the army list, I think I want to run the dread with 3 CCW's and a flamer, so now its up to finding another AoBR Dread or cutting the rokkits off the nose of the kopta.
-Patrick
Back to top Go down
guynamedFleck
Neophyte
guynamedFleck

PostSubject: Re: Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...   Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 3:27 pm

-edited with better pictures-

As promised, here are some pictures of the deff dread after starting the paint job.

The Deff Dread (pip)
Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... 59419_sm-Deff%20Dread6Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... 59420_sm-Deff%20Dread7

I also posted up some pictures of the finished Shoota Boyz and Nob Bikers in the Gallery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...   Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome... Empty

Back to top Go down

Orky Deff Dread, mark awesome...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Painting, Conversions and Tutorials :: WIP Miniature Painting and Conversions-
Jump to: