Here's a tutorial on getting into the league:
1) Select Multiplayer
2) Select Internet Leagues
3) Select Create Account
4) Enter all information in each box. This is where you must have a unique Player Key. Make sure to remember your Login and Password. Failing that, make sure the email you entered is valid so you can get the email in case you fail and forget your stuff.
5) After you account is created, login using the credentials you just made.
6) Select Create a team and then create it, purchasing players, re-rolls, fan factor, etc.
7) When you create a team it defaults into a public league. You need to leave this league.
-----Select your newly- created team (#1)
-----Make sure My teams and Public league are selected (#2)
-----Click on Quit league (#3)
Make sure your team is still selected (#1)
-----Select League search (#2)
-----Click on Search (#3)
9) Sort the leagues by name in descending order (#1)
-----Scroll down until you see Acme Cup 2009-10 and then select it (#2)
-----Click on Apply for the league (#3)
-----***The password to join the league is: iloveghaz (no spaces, all lowercase)***
10) Return to the website you're reading this at and reply to the thread with your name, team name, race, and a confirmation that you have applied successfully.
I will then accept your application to the team and you will be ready to go when the league kicks off.
(Danny - Head coach of Grungi's Kegsmashers)