CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Combat squads in transports

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dynamicspartan
Neophyte
dynamicspartan

Combat squads in transports Empty
PostSubject: Combat squads in transports   Combat squads in transports EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:07 am

Can you have two combat squads in the same tranport at the same time? Than have both dismount and remount the vehicle?
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

PostSubject: Re: Combat squads in transports   Combat squads in transports EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:33 am

I wouldn't think so. After you combat squad them, they become 2 seperate units. I'd check your SM 'dex.
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: Combat squads in transports   Combat squads in transports EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:35 am

unfortunately not you can only have one squad in a transport.. I will pull out the rule in a few.. let me find the book... And with Combat squads they count as separate units in every way..

The exception to this is the Drop Pod.. While you are coming on to the table.. you are one squad.. but once the hatches pop you then split and stay separate for the rest of the game.. You must decide when the doors pop..
Back to top Go down
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

PostSubject: Re: Combat squads in transports   Combat squads in transports EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:38 am

the Space marine codex does say that once combat squaded they count as separate units.. And page 66 of the BRB states that transports can only ever hold one unit plus attached chars...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Combat squads in transports   Combat squads in transports Empty

Back to top Go down

Combat squads in transports
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k Rules Questions & Discussion-
Jump to: