CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28

Go down 
+4
Crobar
Qoltar
wittdooley
quickfuze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28   quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 1:11 pm

quickfuze wrote:
Ok so are there players def going to be there at 5am, cause if so I will show up, but I am still in need of an army to borrow. So i quess who is showing up? what times? and will anyone have an extra army for me to roll? thanks to anyone for helping make this happen.....
-quick

Quick,

Scroll back or look again at page 1 of the thread.
I re-asked that question on your behalf and Makari said he had armies he could loan you.

So it looks like you'll have a loaner Army (or two)

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28   quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28 - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 4:06 pm

Ill be up 5 am-ish. I have to leave for work about 745a to 8a.

So I'm bringing 1000pts to throw down with. Quick and Dirty 40K to start the Day.

Who's bringing the coffee and Egg McMuffins?
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28   quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 4:07 am

Ok heading out like one crazy mofo!!! with one other crazy mofo in tow!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka

PostSubject: Re: quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28   quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:02 am

on the way
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28   quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 8:26 am

Nothing Like having 5 gamers up in the store before 6am hitting the tables and the 30% off.

Got my game on and was out the door by 7:30 am.

A Necron Phase out loss to Makari's Space Wolves at the end of turn 4.
His Blood Claws took more shots to the face then Jenna Jamison but made all their saves..seriously 16+ saves over two rounds and not one dead.

They made quick work of the 2 Necron Warrior squads.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28   quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:06 pm

That was some kick ass gaming... now i am tired and wanna sleep!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Qoltar
Initiate
Initiate
Qoltar

PostSubject: Re: quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28   quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28 - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:50 pm

You were there there close to 11 and half hours. (LOL)

- Ed C.
Back to top Go down
quickfuze
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28   quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28 - Page 2 EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 6:27 pm

thanks to all of you who made it possible for me to roll some dice before i leave. I can honestly say that I dont like the Imperial guard even if it is funny to field a unit of 50 conscripts. The fight against the orks was an absolute blood bath, both sides had almost everything killed. I still smell a rat with that nob boss on a bike surviving an engagement alone against a vanguard assault team....(must be some Skave shenanigans going on in the store). Was a lot of fun and I cant wait to return and get back into the swing of things. A whole new edition will be out for fantasy so people will have to keep me updated on how the rules play. Look for me on the forums to be posting pics of my Bret project if I have internet access. Until later...

-quick
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28   quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

quickfuze needs a game.... nov 27 or 28
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: