CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Newest Bug Rumors

Go down 
+10
Makari
thorgrim
Mendin
BoomFex
Warmonger
Ronniem11
Bojesphob
Fenix
CJ
HAND OF DUME
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 2:11 pm

Here's the newest taste on the Nid 'dex from BOLS:

2nd Trygon Variant: Mawloc
"The Mawloc is a Trygon variant with a distending mouth (like the Red Terror) and lots of funny spines all over it."

Hive Guard
"... the Hive Guard look awesome, surely a model everyone will want to have, but imo is also going to be a new "Zoa" in terms of its tippy-ness. It's a tall bit of metal. Those others who have seen can confirm.For me, i'm thinking weighted bases may be in my future."

Carnifex Stats
To support more Fex' in the army an overall reduction in stats should take place, however, increases elsewhere compensate (not sure if they mean in weapons or in the statline)

Biomorphs and Weapons
Crushing Claws are huge "can openers"...+1A, double s (10Max), ignore as, add d6 pen, d3 "wounds"/"vehicle hits" (too good to be true, IMO). The rumors around CC are running rampant. There is no doubt their effectiveness will be improved in the new codex. Models equipped will get a strength boon and the additional glance or wound on hit, so you can say these will be can-openers. I also heard the rumor that the nid ability that has been mentioned prior with CC is they can latch onto vehicles and prevent movement away from combat at the expense of their bonus attacks.

Talons +1A, "pinning"?

Envenomed claws, upgrade to CC symbiotes, wound on 3+

Rending Claws, autowound on 6 on hit, more expensive

Spinefists, fire and run (is this the rumor "subconcious weapon" we heard before?)

Barbed Strangler, large blast, entangle...unit next move as difficult terrain (Again, I thought this was a rumor elsewhere, too)

Bone sword, pretty much the same

Lashwhip, remove X attacks from attacking unit (allocate as wounds), can target individual, but then only affects single model. no min 1A. no longer base contact constrained. (a lot here and it seems complex, so I highly doubt all (or any) this is true, but I have no way to separate wheat from chaff)

Surprise Assault. (I'm not sure where this fits, if its an ability, a psychic thing, a army rule, a deployment rule, etc. If I were guessing I'd think it's lictor or Scuttlers related.) Unit enters play from reserve anywhere on table. must be 12" from enemy. Cannot assault the turn it enters play. Allowed normal DS "run"

Models
Ravenors (plastic) are 3 models per sprue. @ $29
Gargoyles (plastic) are 10 per box, and armed with fleshborers as the only weapons. @$44
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 12:40 pm

Even more info, today on BOLS:

Multiple sources are now reporting that the new Tyranid codex ran afoul of some manner of printing error which will push the release date back about a week to mid January.

Broodlords are said to be a squad upgrade for Genestealers to allow the unit to count as troops, rather than the expected HQ selection.

The Trygon is said to be $49.50 USD and will allow construction of 2 (some say 3) different models (the Trygon and Mawloc)

The new Tyranid Battleforce is said to contains no new models, with the Carnifex being swapped for warriors and rippers.

Gaunts are reported as being split up into seperate boxes of Termagaunts and Hormagants (a dozen for @$24 USD), so if anyone wants to buy the current mixed box of gaunts, grab em while you can.

UPDATE: from Sildani in the Comments (THANKS!)
January Releases for Independent retailers today:

99120106017 Tyranid Battleforce 46 Fig Box 5-Dec-09 $105.00
99060106064 Tyranid Spore Mines 9 Fig Blister 16 Jan-10 $16.50
60030106003 Codex: Tyranids (English)96pp 16-Jan-10 $25.00
99120106016 Tyranid Ravener Brood 3 Fig Box 16-Jan-10 $44.50
99120106018 Tyranid Gargoyle Brood 10 Fig Box 16-Jan-10 $29.00
99120106019 Tyranid Trygon / Mawloc 1 Fig Box 16-Jan-10 $49.50
99110106063 Tyranid Pyrovore 1 Fig Box 16-Jan-10 $33.00
99120106021 Tyranid Termagant Brood 12 Fig Box 12-Dec-09 $24.75
99120106020 Tyranid Hormagaunt Brood 12 Fig Box 12-Dec-09 $24.75
9906010606201 Tyranid Venomthrope 1 Fig Blister 16-Jan-10 $20.00
9906010606101 Tyranid Hive Guard 1 Fig Blister 16-Jan-10 $20.00
Back to top Go down

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 2:55 pm

Check book is gonna feel the pain on Jan 16. Now... if we could just get some preview pics.
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyWed Dec 02, 2009 9:23 pm

John Gemrich wrote:
Now... if we could just get some preview pics.

Your wish is my command... although the pics aren't that great. Here's the link:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2009/12/40k-sneak-peek-new-tyranid-models-at.html
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 12:15 pm

*gasp*
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptySat Dec 05, 2009 9:41 pm

From BOLS:

Several retailers have cracked open their initial copies of the new Tyranid Battleforce. Here's what is reported:

3 Tyranid Warriors
8 Genestealers
16 Hormagaunts
16 Termagaunts
3 Ripper Swarms
and 6 gaunt accessory sprues.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a bummer they took the 'fex out!
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 12:01 pm

yeah but that's still a decent buy.
Back to top Go down
Fenix
Neophyte
Fenix

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptySun Dec 06, 2009 4:13 pm

Reminds me of the old 3rd ed. battleforce. Contents are fairly similar if I remember.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#/Xenix?ref=profile
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 12:50 pm

Here's some real pics posted today on BOLS. The model above the trygon, I'm assuming is the Mawloc, looks awesome! The toxithrope looks cool too with all those tentacles. Oh, here's the link, enjoy:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2009/12/40k-news-tyranids-advanced-orders-up.html
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 1:23 pm

Preorders for them is up:

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2009/12/40k-news-tyranids-advanced-orders-up.html

Looks like Jan. 16th is the release date...
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:10 pm

Hey man, just a heads up... Brain Damage is Pink Floyd. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 4:16 pm

Stupid copy and paste.... LOL. I didn't even check to make sure that I was pasting the right thing, I just copied it from a lyrics page and thought it was good.... Thanks for catching that Smile
Back to top Go down
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 7:52 pm

I am so stoked! Razz

Can anyone loan around $1k so I can Just buy everything now?

lol!
Back to top Go down
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyMon Dec 07, 2009 8:27 pm

Oh WOW!

Just went to GW page checked it out

I take that back only need a few hundred dollars, Prices are really reasonable!!
Back to top Go down
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 7:15 am

Ronniem11 wrote:
Quote :
Just went to GW page checked it out

I take that back only need a few hundred dollars, Prices are really reasonable!!

some how I'm finding that hard to believe Suspect
Back to top Go down
BoomFex
Neophyte

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 12:37 pm

I just pre-ordered two Trygons!

OH GW gift voucher, how I love thee. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyTue Dec 08, 2009 3:03 pm

Today's latest:

From Warseer's Bramgaunt:

Hormagaunts: Improved Initiative. Point costs halved.

Gaunts: nothing new there.

Gargoyles: A poisoned attack that excactly works as the Warhammer Fantasy Poisoned attacks rule work: Each roll of 6 to hit always wounds. Armour saves applied normally. Poison glands available. Point Costs halved.

Raveners: Plastic Kits of three with lots of options for thorax weapons.

Tyranid Warriors: Improved armoursaves, 3 Lifepoints each. ~Wounds Core unit. You still may have Tyrant Warrior Alphas as HQ choices.

Lictor: 3 for a FOC, no 0-1 Limit. 3 Lifepoints. ~Wounds

Lictor Death Leaper: In the list. WS9, I 7, Rending on 5+.

Old One Eye: In the list.

Red Terror: NOT in the list.

Hive Tyrand: The major HQ choice again.

Hive Guard: Harpoon Cannon does not need LOS. Longe Range weapon.
From a different angle, they really do NOT look like Centaurs at all. They just lean on their middle limbs to balance, bud they really are not 2 pairs of legs.

Genestealers: Point costs dropped. No info if they are core or elite.

Broodlord: Upgrade to all Genestealer squads. Psychic powers.

Venomthrope: Poisoned Attacks that wound on 2+. Grants 5+ cover save to all models within 6 inches.

Pyrovore: Melee Monster with flaming template weapon.

Zoanthrope: Apperantly no 0-1 choice any more.

Carnifexes: Squads of up to 3. Increased ballistic skills.

Trygon: He's there. Monstrous Creature.

Mawloc: He's there too.

Expect some new weapon symbiotes.
Back to top Go down
Mendin
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 3:05 am

Latest batch of rumors I've heard. The Mawloc makes me giggle.

Hive Tyrant - increased WS and I

Tyrant Guard - gain Furious Charge and Rage if the Hive Tyrant they are guarding is killed

Hive Guard - BS4

Lictor - increased stats (e.g. 3 Wounds), reduced points cost

Pyrovore - similar statline to Tyrant Guard, "Flamer" (my inverted commas) Poisoned 2+, AP3

Tyranid Warriors - 2 Wounds, 4+ Sv as standard

Hormagaunts - I5 and Ld6, points cost halved

Gargoyles - Poisoned rule: Each roll of 6 to hit and to wound cause a wound, reduced points cost

Carnifex - 1-3 per slot, WS4, BS3 as standard

Trygon - Close combat monster, when Deep Striking if it lands on a model it counts as having assaulted that model/unit

Mawloc - Less close combat orientated, when Deep Striking any model touched suffers a S6 AP2 hit and survivors are pushed out the way as the Mawloc emerges. At the end of any subsequent Tyranid movement phase the Mawloc can re-burrow and will automatically arrive the following Tyranid turn applying its special Deep Striking rules.
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyWed Dec 09, 2009 8:25 am

Today on BOLS:

OK guys, today is theoryhammer day. All you armchair generals and gameplay theorists, this is your thread.

We don't have the final rules for the Tyranid codex yet, but we have enough from this thread to begin to put some pieces together. The picture that is emerging is of a greatly enhanced armylist with many, many more tactical options than the Hive Fleets have ever had before. Here are a few of the eye-opening highlights:

-Waves of Monstrous creatures in the form of the game's first monstrous creature squads (1-3 Carnifexes per HS slot), and Trygon/Mawlocs.

-Deepstriking big scary beasts (Trygons/Mawlocs, with the possiblity of "re-deepstriking" into other locations mid-game if the rumors hold up)

-Hiveguard provide a heavily armored fireplatform with long range and no-LoS required (something that sounds like it belongs in the Tau codex)

-3 wound Warriors as troop selections will make for a multi-purpose robust meatshield option taking some time to blast through (basically what IG Ogryn wish they were).

-Mobile cover generators in the form of Venomthropes

-Without number hordes allows for the ultimate in expendable screens and distraction units.

A lot of these tactical abilities are unheard of for bugs (or anyone else in some cases). So how do you see bug players embracing these abilities. What tactical builds and possiblities do you envision, and for you prey species out there (that means everyone else) how do you think you will need to adjust your lists and tactics to deal with a codex packing all of that. Finally how do you think the meta-game will shift to accomodate our newest codex?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 wound warriors as troops... gotta love that!

A side note...
Looking on GW site, they list the trygon/mawloc as a heavy slot, not HQ for preorder. scratch
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 3:08 pm

The latest:

Well, 3 for 3 guys. Its Wednesday, and Tyranids info is dropping out of the sky around us. Here 's the latest set of info snippets:

Okay, a bunch of new stuff to share with you all thanks to a very nice ninja. First up just a few expanded/clarified/interesting near direct quotes from the product brief...

"Codex: Tyranids contains a whole new set of creatures that are not yet covered by Citadel Miniatures. Enthusiastic players will want to create their own Tyrannofex or Tervigon with the help of the descriptions and images from the bestiary. (The product brief advises that) these can be assembled from a combination of parts of the Carnifex, Trygon and Tyranid Monstrous Arms Bitz Pack."

"Tyranid Warriors - Can be converted to an Alpha Warrior, a Tyranid HQ, which is ideal to lead a growing army of Tyranids or support a Hive Tyrant in its task. (The product brief advises that) you can combine the Tyranid Warriors kit with the new plastic Raveners to represent an Alpha Warrior."

"Trygon - Many parts of this kit are compatible with the Carnifex, enabling customers to create their own Tyranid monstrosities. In addition to the entry in Codex: Tyranids, there is also the option for Trygon with Ravener Brood 'Tunnel Swarm' formation for Apocalypse."

"Mawloc - Special rule is called 'Terror from the Deep' and it can 'smash defenses'." (This may just be flowery descriptive text rather than necessarily in-game function)

"Pyrovore - Are melee monsters that devour their enemies, breaking down the biomass of their victims and then transforming it into a powerful acid attack (in the form of a flamer template)."
Back to top Go down
HAND OF DUME
Initiate
Initiate

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:12 pm

More stuff, courtesy of Scryer in the Darkness on Warseer:

Wait... the Hive Mind speaks to me... it says... you will make a tasty snack, no... it says...

The Shadow in the Warp - Perils is indeed all 3 dice. No discarding of the lowest.

Boneswords - disallow armour saves and if a wound is inflicted then a Ld test must be passed to avoid Instant Death. If a pair of Boneswords, Ld test is taken on 3d6.

Carnifexes - ...hold onto your butts... must be armed identically when in Broods.

Tervigon - is a HQ that spawns Termagants.

Looks like we have our 20 shot weapon.

Tyrannofex - No name yet, but I really do think that it must be the "Thorax Swarm" - S4 AP5 Assault 20

Latest word from the Hive Mind is that Hive Tyrants come with WS8 as standard, Swarmlord WS9.Latest word from the Hive Mind is that Hive Tyrants come with WS8 as standard, Swarmlord WS9.

And other new stuff, from BramGaunt on Warseer:

Some of this has been posted before, I'll post it again, plus all I remember.

Generel rules:

Synapse Creatures

units within 12 inches are fearless. No eternal warrior.

Feral behaviour: each tyranid unit not in range of a Synapse creature has to pass a morale check or falls back to instinctive behaviour. Melee-creatures move as fast as possible to the next enemy, while shooting creatures go for the next cover and shoot at the nearest enemies. What they do is said in their entries.

Weapons: Weaponsymbionts are no longer modified by the creature they weald it. There are heavy variants of most of them for the bigger creatures.

Venom Cannon: uses 3" blast now. They suffer a additional -1 penalty against vehicles. So, a glancing hit is - 3, a penetration - 1. You can wrec vehicles with this weapon now =)

Heavy Venom Canon: S9, same as above.

Scything Talons: One pair of tham grants you rerolls on all 1's you roll to hit, two pairs allow you to reroll all of them. Bonesword causes instant death, as long as you do not pass a morale check after suffering a wound. If you bear two pairs, the morale check is made with 3 dice.

Tentacle whip: reduces the initiative of all models attacking the bearer to 1.

Crusher Claws grant d3 additional attacks.

Lots more similar changes.

Biomorphs:

They grant general special abilities now.

Examples: Toxic Glands grant you poisonod attacks (4+), adrenalin grants furious charge, etc. A injector grants Instant death on each to wound roll of 6. I don't remember them all, though.

Units:

HQ: Hive Tyrant, Alpha Warrior, Tervigon. Named ones: A special Hive Tyrant, already mentioned, and a parasite-spreading winged horror.

Hive Tyrant: Initiative 6, Weaponskill 8. Starts of with a pair of cything talons, a tentacle whip and a Bonesword. Might be given wings or heavy carapace (2+ armour save)

May chose from 4 different psychic powers:
Mental scream:
all enemy units within 18 " have to pass a morale check. if they fail it, they suffer the difference between the roll and their morale characteristic as casulties with no armour saves allowed.

Lifeleech: one unit within 12 " suffer D3 autohits S3 AP2. for each casulty they suffer, the Hive Tyrant is granted one life point, up to a maximum of 10.

One that forces a unit to do a morale check or to fall back.

One shooting attack.

He might be given tactical advances, as for example to grant one standard unit outflank and +1 to reserve rolls.

Has lots of wapons available.

The special Hive Tyrant has Weaponskill 9. Wardsaves passed against wounds from him have to be rerolled.

He may buff one unit within 18 inches with prefered enemy, furious charge or two other special abilities.

Alpha Warrior:

Weaponskill 6, which he passes to a unit of warriors he joins.

Tervigon: Creates 3d6 termagaunts with standard loadout each movement phase, even if he's in close combat.

If he dies, gaunts near him suffer heavy losses.

He has his own psychic powers, though i don't remember them.

The horror is a hit and run monster with wings. Each enemy unit outflanking may suffer casualties: your oponent names one model within the unit, it has to pass a toughness test. if it fails it is killed and the tyranidplayer gets D6 Ripperswarms. He may do thesame to victims he kills in close combat.

Each Hive Tyrant may be given a Tyrant guard.

Elite

Hive Guard: up to 3 per unit, Ballistic skill of 4.

their weapons are 24 inches, S8, AP4 and assault 2.

Lictors: 1 - 3 per slot, they act together as one unit. Deployed like marbo.
still grant +1 to reserve rolls. Deep striking units do not scatter if deployed within 6 inces of a lictor, as long as he was on the table for at least one turn.

Ymgarls Genestealers:

They are NOT a named unit. basically, they are Genestealers, which can morph: they may increase their Attacks, Toughness or strength characteristic at the beginning of each close combat phase.

they have the rule "hibernation": note one piece of terrain. whey the genestealers become available, they are placed in this piece of terrain. they may move, shoot and charge.

Unit size 5 - 10, no broodlord for them.

Zoanthropes:
Warp field grants 3+ ward save.
have to psycic powers: warp lightning and warp lance. warp lightning is S6 AP3 3 blaste, while the warp lance is S10 DS 2 Assault 1, lance at 18 inches.

squads of 3.

There is a named Zoanthrope which is a real pain in the ass for everyone, leachinglots of lifepoints with a strong 5 " template shooting attack.

The death leaper is his own elite choice, named. WS9, Initiative 7. Me is deployed like a lictor, but may retreat and be replaced text turn.

Core

Hormagaunts:
Weapon skill 3, S3, Initiative 5, 2 attacks.

Infantery.

May be given poison glands and adrenalin. Unit size 10 - 30

Gaunts:
come with.... no idea what the weapon is named in english, but it's S4 AP 5 assault 1.
For each 10 gaunts, one may be upgraded with a S2 flamethrower that wounds against the strength characteristig.

Warriors: Weapon skill 5, lots of options. 4+ Armour save.
If led by a Alpha warrior they take up his Weaponskill.

Genestealers: Mostly the same as before, less options. Point cost lower than Grey hunters, though. No way to boost their armour save.

Have infiltrators and fleet.

Broodlord comes with his old profile, at a point cost of a longang with a heavy boltgun.
May have two psycic powers: Confusion, which makes both player roll a D6 and add the morale characteristics of a model chosen by the tyranid player. If the result of the tyranid player is the same or higher, the chosen miniature may not attack in this close combat phase.
The other ability reduces the morale characteristic of surrounding enemies by 1.

Assault:
Winged warriors are assault.

Gargoyles: we knewe about them.

Harpies:
The Harpie is a flying, Trygon-sized creature that acts as a bomber. It may deploy Spore mines at a unit it flies over. Is a monstrous creature.

Raveners: come with two pairs of scything talons. May have a thorax swarm: thorax swarms are a special weapon, the ammunition is chosen at the beginnig of the game. 3 different flamer variants.

Heavy Support:
Carnifexes: In squads of three. Have to carry the same loadout.

You cannot boost their initiative, and I am almost sure that you cannor surpass 3+ Armour save.
when charging, carnifexes increase their initiative by t. If you buy them adrenaline ,that grants you Initiative 4 and strength 10. They still have 9 in the profile.
Carnifexes start with two pairs of scything talons and 4 attacks.

Trygon: WS6, S6, 6 Lifepoints and 6 attacks.

Has a shooting attack, S6, ap5, assault 6, 12 " range.

If upgraded to a Alpha Trygon, he has 18 " and assault 12.

Tyrannofex: My favorite. a walking weapon battery.

Weapons are: Fleshborer swarm, S4 ap 5 assault 20

pyroacid spray: S6 ap 4 flamer templated, used exactly like the hellhound.

Capsule cannon: S10, AP4, assault 2, 48 " range.

unneccesary to mention that he's a monstrous creature with high toughness.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:00 pm

I am SOOO back into the game.
Back to top Go down
thorgrim
Neophyte
thorgrim

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 12:32 pm

Holy Crap! Shocked It will be interesting to fight Tyranids next time around. The Hive Mind sure is pushing evolution.
Back to top Go down

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Tervigon is giving me a boner. I keep thinking Cloverfield for some reason.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors EmptyFri Dec 11, 2009 2:56 pm

John Gemrich wrote:
Tervigon is giving me a boner. I keep thinking Cloverfield for some reason.

THANK YOU!!!!!! Same here!!!!!! About the movie....not your boner....just wanted to make that clear here......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Newest Bug Rumors Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newest Bug Rumors   Newest Bug Rumors Empty

Back to top Go down

Newest Bug Rumors
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: News and Rumors-
Jump to: