CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Warmonger
Initiate
Initiate
Warmonger

space - Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep Empty
PostSubject: Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep   space - Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:56 pm

This is all the info available at this time, contact the store with any questions

partymouse wrote:

Alrighty then, looks like its time to start having people use that $100 box they bought, wouldn't ya say!.

As of Monday January 18th, from 6pm to close, I am hosting the Krystal Keep SPACE HULK league, with the following setup;

players will be paired off, each pair will play once as the genestealers and once as the space marines. If you can't decide, roll off.
we will be using the following scenarioes, so brush up on them and think of questions, problems, etc, now so I can start to address them.

Mission 5 - Mission 10; six missions one per week, starting with #5.
you will need twelve termies in the appropriate gear, you can use the ones in the box or if you want to use your own, THEY MUST BE WYSIWYG!!

you will be scored on mission completion, time of mission, # of kills, and # of survivors. you will only be scored as a space marine!! the genestealer job is to kill marines and try to slow down the marines.
Only mission 10 has a genestealer objective, and it is the marines job to stop him, and again you will only be scored as the marine.

you get 5 points per scoring criteria, up to 20 points for the round. Any ties will be broken by painted mairnes, and then if both are painted by the painted SPCE HULK box set marines.

Any questions please reply to this or ask me personally when I am in.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep   space - Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:27 pm

If it weren't an hour's drive, you'd see me every week, but alas it's an hours drive.
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
The Madman
Sergeant
Sergeant
The Madman

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep   space - Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep EmptyThu Jan 07, 2010 12:28 pm

CaelynTek wrote:
If it weren't an hour's drive, you'd see me every week, but alas it's an hours drive.

start your own

there is no shortage of shops or WH40K players here in town...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cincyrec.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep   space - Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep Empty

Back to top Go down

Space Hulk league at the Krystal Keep
Page 1 of 1