CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away Empty
PostSubject: Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away   Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:01 pm

On Sunday January 17th at Up Up and Away I will be set up to run Space Hulk games for the whole day (Noon till 5PM)

Depending on how many show up, and the desires of those that show up, I can either run two separate games for a up to 4 people, or one BIG game for up to 5 people.

IF we run the big game, it will be a custom map and mission for 2-3 units of Terminators and two genestealer players.

If we do two or less smaller games, it will be missions out of the mission book.

I'll post the possible big game custom map and mission later this weekend.

Let me know if your interested in playing.

You can use terminators and genestealers I supply, or bring your own.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away   Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 5:51 pm

Ok, here is the big game map that we'll use on the 17th if we have enough willing players.

Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away HulkGNR001_a

The Mission: Get OUT!

The Terminators have already found their objective on this mission, an ancient tome from a past age that had been lost on the GNR001, which now makes up part of a massive hulk drifting through the edge of known space. The tome must be returned to the Emperor. The Librarian in the unit has possession of the tome, and only he can carry it due to the "sensitive" nature of it's contents. The Marines have a transport code, and know the secret location of a transport device the ship that will extract them from the Hulk GNR001. The Transport's control panel is hidden in one of 4 rooms, the Genestealer's don't know which.

Forces - Terminators:
The Terminators will have 2 - 3 Units
Unit One unit will have 1 Librarian, 1 Lightning Claw, 1 Thunder Hammer/Storm Shield, 2 with Storm Bolter and PF.
Unit Two will have 1 Sergeant, 1 Assault Cannon, 1 Lightning Claw, 2 with Storm Bolter and PF.
Unit Three will be optional depending on number of players and may contain 1 Sergeant, 1 Lightning Claw, 3 with Storm Bolter and PF.
(Marine units can be modified based on available models if need be)

Forces - Genestealers:
2-3 blips placed out of LOS at game start.
2-3 blips per turn after
When blips run out, blips are not recycled.

Special Rules:
Field Generators - The Marine's team will have access to a single Field Generator for EACH Marine unit (Total of 2-3). When used in any normal square it acts as normal and can be attacked by genestealers to destroy it, but when used on any one of the four
genestealer entry chutes with sliding gates, it will freeze that entry chute permanently. This will not work on the Genestealer entry near the objective rooms.

Transport Location - At the start of the game, the Marine players must draw a number (1 out of 4) out of a bag, then keep that to themselves. This number will tell them which of the 4 objective rooms they need to move towards to escape.

Victory Conditions:
Marines - The Librarian must make it out alive.
Genestealers - Must kill ALL Marines, including the Librarian.

Tie Result - If the Librarian dies, at least one other marine must escape for a tie result, to inform the emperor of the location of the lost tome.
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away   Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 2:39 pm

I know no one has replied to this thread, I'm hoping at least someone plans to come

But I'm going to need a ride to my own event. Last night my wife and I got into a fairly bad car accident. I was injured, but only slightly. My chest hurts from the seat belt catching me.

BUT... our car bit the big one.

So if any of you plan on going to Up Up and Away tomorrow, and can pick me up in time to get there at open, I would greatly appreciate the ride. I can pay for your gas and lunch.

Let me know, thanks

Caelyn
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away   Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Sorry to hear about the accident, hope everything works out for you.

The event would be really cool to play but the Jets are on tomorrow to beat the chargers so a no go for me.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away   Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 6:10 pm

makari wrote:
Sorry to hear about the accident, hope everything works out for you.

The event would be really cool to play but the Jets are on tomorrow to beat the chargers so a no go for me.

Thanks Markari,

Lets just say, unless someone responds to this thread by TONIGHT at midnight, saying they can give me a ride, then the Space Hulk game is canceled.

Oh and, if it helps, I live in Clifton.

Thanks

Caelyn
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away   Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 12:30 am

Ok, so no Space Hulk game tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away   Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday, Jan 17th, Space Hulk at Up Up and Away
Page 1 of 1