CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
krak_kirby
Neophyte
krak_kirby

1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn Empty
PostSubject: 1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn   1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn EmptyThu Jan 14, 2010 6:47 pm

I am running an 1850 40K tourney at Bookery in Fairborn, Ohio, on Saturday, February 20th. Entry fee $20.00, 20 player limit, register at 11:00 am, dice rolling at noon. Three rounds plus quiz.

Painting to a three color standard is required, and painting will contribute to overall points. Sportsmanship will not be a large portion of the point total, but bad sportsmanship will not be tolerated. Players who can't resolve rules disputes can refer to the head judge (me), and my ruling will be final. I will be using the INAT FAQ document as well as the GW FAQ's, but each player must have five legible army lists, a copy of the main rules, and their codex. The new Tyranid codex (2010) will be current for this event, not the previous edition. Any questions on armies, units, modeling etc... can be emailed to me, Kevin Kirby, at kirbykevin@sbcglobal.net or posted here.

I will post all three missions over the next few weeks, and all missions will have special rules and multiple objectives for bonus points.

Payment in advance is required as we have a limited number of slots. Prizes will be store credit and door prizes. Last year Eric gave out approximately $950.00 in prizes on the same size event. The bookery contact info can be found here http://www.bookeryfantasy.com/
Back to top Go down
krak_kirby
Neophyte
krak_kirby

1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn   1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn EmptyTue Feb 09, 2010 6:15 pm

Since many of us are going to Adepticon this year , I will be using the primer scenarios from the 40K Championships for the Feb. 20 tournament at Bookery.

http://www.adepticon.org/wpfiles/2010/201040KChampPrimer.pdf

The only elements that will be changed or added will be a quiz, and sportsmanship scores will be slightly different.

If anybody has questions let me know...

Kevin
Back to top Go down

1850 40K Tournament, Sat. Feb 20, at Bookery in Fairborn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: