CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error

Go down 
+3
SciFiCityCincinnati
CJ
Ronniem11
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error Empty
PostSubject: Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error   Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:42 am

Ok I bought two Tyranid Hive Guard, when I got home opened them to build they are packaged with the same set of legs being right side! This sucks because there is no way they can be substituted! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error   Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 11:58 am

call gamesworkshop. They are pretty good about resending parts. Just make sure you have your packaging...there is a code on the box they will ask for
Back to top Go down
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

PostSubject: Re: Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error   Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Thanks CJ!

good idea!

I will give them a call but will probably take them back get something else for now then pick them up later!
Back to top Go down
SciFiCityCincinnati
Initiate
Initiate
SciFiCityCincinnati

PostSubject: Re: Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error   Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 1:58 pm

Don't return the product, call them. they sometimes send extra stuff to make up for the problem!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error   Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 3:51 pm

Yea for sure besides some stores may not take it back, but every time I called gw about a problem they always sent a little something extra
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

PostSubject: Re: Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error   Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error EmptySat Jan 16, 2010 5:55 pm

ok will do! thanks guys!
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error   Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 5:33 pm

GW is pretty awesome with replacing parts. dont throw away any of the packaging as they may need some info from them. I have had to do this a couple of times over the years and they have always been pretty quick to respond.
Back to top Go down
Mike Leon
Forum Moderator
Mike Leon

PostSubject: Re: Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error   Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 7:27 pm

Yeah, you actually got lucky on this one.

GW sends out whole replacement kits at the drop of a hat. I've had them send me whole squads of space marines a few times because I got a messed up box.

It's funny because you can usually still build the original model (albeit missing some parts or with some modifications), so in effect you just got a buy one get one free. The company doesn't seem to mind.
Back to top Go down
http://whowritesthisstuff.net/
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error   Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 8:23 pm

Mike Leon wrote:
Yeah, you actually got lucky on this one.

GW sends out whole replacement kits at the drop of a hat. I've had them send me whole squads of space marines a few times because I got a messed up box.

It's funny because you can usually still build the original model (albeit missing some parts or with some modifications), so in effect you just got a buy one get one free. The company doesn't seem to mind.

QFT. It's actually cheaper for them to send out a new product than to have someone employed that is paid to find the particular part you're missing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error   Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error Empty

Back to top Go down

Tyrani Hive Guard packaging error
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: