CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Marauders Mayhem 2010 Spring March

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grumgore
Neophyte

Marauders Mayhem 2010 Spring March Empty
PostSubject: Marauders Mayhem 2010 Spring March   Marauders Mayhem 2010 Spring March EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 6:41 pm

I would like to let everyone know that pre-registration is now open for the Marauders Mayhem - Spring March for March 12-14th in Kettering (Dayton), OH. The Marauders Mayhem is a Warhammer Fantasy Battles IndyGT. I need the following information for pre-registration sent to events@marauders-inc.com:

Full Name:
Army:
City/State:
Phone #:
Email:
Club/Group Name:

There will be a maximum of 50 spots this time around. I don't need a tournament fee for pre-registration. You'll just have to pay by February 13th in order to guarentee your spot. Start planning now!

There is also a double 500-point tournament Friday night, and a painting contest (similar to Golden Demon rules) on Saturday. Both of these events are open to people not registered in the main event.

Tournament rules will be similar to the spring event with some minor improvements based on feedback. The finalized rule set should be complete soon.

The event is now half full so sign up soon.

Cheers,
Mike
www.marauders-inc.com
Back to top Go down

Marauders Mayhem 2010 Spring March
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer Fantasy :: Fantasy General Discussion-
Jump to: