CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fantasy Armies for Sale

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

Fantasy Armies for Sale Empty
PostSubject: Fantasy Armies for Sale   Fantasy Armies for Sale EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 8:39 am

I have a Lizardmen and a Bretonnia Army for sale. Will be posting the details of each just wanted know if there was anyone interested in purchasing one of these armies.

Both armies are a sizeable lot. I know for the bretonnia army that with the current models I have that you could easily set up a 2250-3000 point army. With the lizardmen I believe it is the same but would need to go through all the models again. Please if you are interested please send a pm or leave a message in the forum.

Kinda of short on cash and need to take care of somethings very quickly so any interest would be of great use.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Armies for Sale   Fantasy Armies for Sale EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 9:04 am

You have a Carnosaur, right? I think I remember you saying that you did at one point.... I don't know if you'd be willing to split it out at all, but I'd be willing to take it off your hands if you want (I need one for a conversion)
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Armies for Sale   Fantasy Armies for Sale EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 10:15 am

If you're willing to split the Lizzies stuff, JT, I may be interested in a few smaller pieces (so you actually wouldn't have to split up the units).

Stuff like razordons, Terrodons, kroxigors...
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Armies for Sale   Fantasy Armies for Sale EmptyFri Jan 22, 2010 3:39 pm

Ronnie - I do not have a carnosaur sorry. I have a Stegadon but no carnosaur.

Witt - I will be posting what all I have for both armies a little bit later and I am willing to split the army up for sale purposes.
Back to top Go down
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Armies for Sale   Fantasy Armies for Sale EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:33 pm

Pics too bounce
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
quickfuze
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Armies for Sale   Fantasy Armies for Sale EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 9:14 am

Im surrently working on a painting a bret army here in afghanistan (yeah it takes a steady hand to paint with 88mm rockets going off! Smile Anyway please post a list of what you have and what you are looking for price wise.... if interested I can have my wife meet you at a store to purchase...will def need pics though to help since I cant see in person..
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Armies for Sale   Fantasy Armies for Sale EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 2:19 pm

For the Bretonnia army I have the following:

Sending a pm to you Quick I will also be posting pics of the entire army in a few.

1 Fay Enchantress with Silvermon

1 Paladin on Foot

1 Fey Enchantress on Foot

1 Green Knight

1 Paladin with Battle Standard

1 Pegasus Knight

57 Knights

48 Bowmen

15 Men at Arms

1 Trebuchet
Back to top Go down
quickfuze
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Armies for Sale   Fantasy Armies for Sale EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 1:05 am

Where are the pics man!? I have been checking like everyday...I have so few things to look forward to over here...hook a brother up Razz Also can you PM me the prices you want for the brett stuff you listed. Assuming you will split it up.
Back to top Go down
JTPitt
Sergeant
Sergeant
JTPitt

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Armies for Sale   Fantasy Armies for Sale EmptyFri Feb 05, 2010 12:04 pm

Sorry I have been a little busy and havent had much time to put pictures up I will try to put some up over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy Armies for Sale   Fantasy Armies for Sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Fantasy Armies for Sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: The Other Stuff :: Market-
Jump to: