CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking to trade genestealer heads

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LOXMYTHIC
Neophyte
LOXMYTHIC

Looking to trade genestealer heads Empty
PostSubject: Looking to trade genestealer heads   Looking to trade genestealer heads EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 12:32 am

I have a pack of genestealers and am looking to trade for the "blind with tongue sticking out" head - enough to make 8 so I need 6 more- also if anyone knows of a way to obtain these without having yo buy 3 more boxes just for the heads please let me know- I may also wish to get enough for another 8 (meaning 6 more so a total of 12 possibly)-any help appreciated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade genestealer heads   Looking to trade genestealer heads EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 5:15 am

LOXMYTH wrote:
I have a pack of genestealers and am looking to trade for the "blind with tongue sticking out" head - enough to make 8 so I need 6 more- also if anyone knows of a way to obtain these without having yo buy 3 more boxes just for the heads please let me know- I may also wish to get enough for another 8 (meaning 6 more so a total of 12 possibly)-any help appreciated

I'm looking for tentacle heads GS. I'll trade you straight up.. head for head.
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade genestealer heads   Looking to trade genestealer heads EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:50 am

John Gemrich wrote:
LOXMYTH wrote:

I'm looking for tentacle heads GS. I'll trade you straight up.. head for head.

THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!!!
Back to top Go down
LOXMYTHIC
Neophyte
LOXMYTHIC

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade genestealer heads   Looking to trade genestealer heads EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 10:36 am

Ok let me get another box of genesteelers (I need 16 any way) and that will give me 4 to trade you for 4. Should get back to you tomorrow.

And yea I knew thered be a head joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade genestealer heads   Looking to trade genestealer heads EmptyFri Jan 29, 2010 8:12 pm

LOXMYTH wrote:
Ok let me get another box of genesteelers (I need 16 any way) and that will give me 4 to trade you for 4. Should get back to you tomorrow.

And yea I knew thered be a head joke.

OK. I have 5 actually. But it will be a good trade regardless.
Back to top Go down
LOXMYTHIC
Neophyte
LOXMYTHIC

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade genestealer heads   Looking to trade genestealer heads EmptySat Jan 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Ok John- I just got a new box of GS- when and where- I can go anywhere in the 513- I'm in Fairfield and it looks like you are in WC so here there or in between is fine with me- I will also bring my entire set of sprews if there was anything else you wanted for the odd head
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking to trade genestealer heads   Looking to trade genestealer heads Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking to trade genestealer heads
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: The Other Stuff :: Market-
Jump to: