CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa Empty
PostSubject: Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa   Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 4:53 pm

I thought I would post this on here before putting this up on eBay, as I wanted to give anybody local a chance at this before trying to sell it abroad (I REALLY would prefer to not have to ship this).

Anyhow, I have a fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa, which I have dedicated about 50-60 hours worth of assembly time and painting to over the course of the past 6 months. I just completed it last night, and decided that I would rather see it get a home with an avid Ork player, as opposed to me, who only plays them once in a really great while.

Some details (I will post pictures if anyone is interested): I have used almost every color that I have available to me, which is probably over 70 colors, on this beast, with weathering (including rust), blast marks, and neat little touches like a blue plate of metal that has an upside down Ultramarines symbol with a red X on it, a partial blood angels symbol on a red colored plate, several grots running around doing maintenance/hanging on for dear life/waiting to be fired with a grot bomb. The main chest plate I used as a giant banner (the Mork or Gork visage that usually goes on the stomach of the Stompa) which stands way over the smoke stacks on the back (and a grot hanging off of LOL).

And, depending on the interest, I may even be willing to work out a trade, if enticed properly (I am a bit particular on what I'm needing/wanting, so this may or may not be out of the question).

Like I said, I'm willing to post pics, which I may do anyways. Let me know if you might be interested.
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa   Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa EmptyTue Mar 09, 2010 8:51 am

Ok, here are the pics. The camera didn't pick up all of the details (I REALLY gotta learn how to take pics of minis....). If there is any interest, please let me know!

Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa Stompa1

Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa Stompa2

Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa Stompa3

Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa Stompa4

Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa Stompa5

Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa Stompa6
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa   Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa EmptyThu Mar 11, 2010 10:08 am

Ok.... I guess if I don't hear anything from anyone by tonight, I'm going to go ahead and put it up on eBay....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa   Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa Empty

Back to top Go down

Fully assembled and painted Ork Stompa
Page 1 of 1