CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Word Bearers Trilogy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

Word Bearers Trilogy Empty
PostSubject: Word Bearers Trilogy   Word Bearers Trilogy EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 11:12 pm

Now it may be me because I am making a Word Bearers army but I am going to plug the Trilogy.

All written by Anthony Reynolds
Dark Apostle
Dark Disciple
Dark Creed <--about 2/3 finished

I started reading them about a year or so ago and they rate on my scale about a 8/10 for storyline, action and good all around Chaos death and destruction.

Now this is the first time I have made a post about a book, but last night there was a detail segment of about 30 pages in "Dark Creed" of the Word Bearers boarding a Battle Barge of the White Consul Space Marines. The depth of the writing of them pushing their way towards the bridge of the ship was pretty intense. I wont go into any more detail about what happens later but suffice to say I read 180 pages strait with out even looking up the book was that captivating.

It is out of the norm that I get that involved in a book. So, if you are looking for a good series of books to read pick them up or I am sure soon to come will be a Omnibus (not sure how long since Dark Creed was just released a few months ago)

This pretty much says it all !!!

Word Bearers Trilogy 15829_10
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/

Word Bearers Trilogy
Page 1 of 1