A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors.   Thu Mar 18, 2010 8:33 am

So I bought these for my Firestorm Armada fleet but with Adepticon approaching, and me being Knee deep in Destroyers, Heavy D, Tomb Spyders, and Lords on Destroyer platforms, I decided to repurpose them to the task.

http://www.rattleheadgames.com/catalog/NJM1100.html

In order to use w/ GW flight stands I had to cut down the clear stand until you were to a uniform thickness (no longer tapering). Assembly is very easy with the three pieces. 2 to the flight stand. Magnetic base and sleeve (shown stacked in the picture), and 1 to the destroyer platform magnetic adaptor.

The destroyer platforms required that I enlarge the hole with a drill. I believe I used 7/16 which created a snug fit. Everything was secured w/ super glue.

The adaptors are fantastic. The teeth hold your skimmer in place w/out rotating. The magnets pull apart easily to show a "downed" necron awaiting WBB or just for travel sake.

I'll try and get some pics up tomorrow. But overall I give the adaptors a huge thumbs up and they are now sported by all 16 Destroyers, 5 Heavy Destroyers, 3 Tomb Spyders and Destroyer Lord.
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant

PostSubject: Re: Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors.   Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:16 am

yes these are awesome...use them for the Ninja Magic's ships. Awesome! What a Face
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.aowcinci.com

Product Review of Ninja Magic Magnetic Adaptors.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1