CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I dont know how Tyranid players do it.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
quickfuze
Neophyte

I dont know how Tyranid players do it. Empty
PostSubject: I dont know how Tyranid players do it.   I dont know how Tyranid players do it. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 10:58 am

Okay so I had my wife send me the new Tyranid codex for shitz and giggles. ....well and I have been thinking of doing a Tyranid army I mean the models are amazing. Question, how do you guys decide on what to use in a competitive list....I mean there are so many cool units with awesome abilities....I want to use them ALL!!!
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how Tyranid players do it.   I dont know how Tyranid players do it. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 am

First get 3 trygons and make them Prime...
After that it doesn't matter... lol

It depends on what your style would be like. Exclusive CC, Mixed, Balanced, Monsterous Creature heavy, Horde...

But seriuosly start with 2 Trygon Primes or three, add the Doom with mycetic Spore, 3 Zoanthropes in Mycetic Spore, Fill in with Genestealers or Termagaunts with Tervigon masters 3 should do it and you have a kick ass list.. Oh and forgot at an Alpha Warrior for HQ!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how Tyranid players do it.   I dont know how Tyranid players do it. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:20 pm

Sean plays like a dirty whore...lol
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how Tyranid players do it.   I dont know how Tyranid players do it. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 12:45 pm

If that list scares ya you should see my puppies or Orks!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Ronniem11
Initiate
Initiate
Ronniem11

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how Tyranid players do it.   I dont know how Tyranid players do it. EmptyWed Mar 24, 2010 11:36 pm

Seans eyes bigger than his point value lol!

Two Trygon primes 480

Three Tervigons 570 have to be accompanied by Termagant squads of ten to be taken as troop choice so 20 termagants 120 take one as HQ

Doom with spore, Ah "I've been censored so now i'm going to the dam shop&qu! just looked at codex and army builder sheet cost is 90 for the doom in codex and 145 in army builder wtf? Oh ok added the spore on already in army builder haha! so as I was saying 145

three Zoans with spore 235

Tyranid prime 80

That's 1630 but you will get at least three more troops from Tervigons
leaves 220

so yea maybe not! Sean may have a good starter list add some warriors or gargoyles or stealers

It is pretty close to my list Hmmm!

Ok maybe I should just delete this post haha! Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I dont know how Tyranid players do it.   I dont know how Tyranid players do it. Empty

Back to top Go down

I dont know how Tyranid players do it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: