CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed)

Go down 
+2
Wayno
Affliction
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) Empty
PostSubject: My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed)   pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:03 pm

OK all these were taken from my phone so some are good some not so much. Enjoy !! (Click on the pics to enlarge)

Our "Throw Down" at the Battle Bunker.

This is the board we played on. It was very cool looking but a pain in the a$$ to play on because the miniatures would all fall over on the junk piles.

pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260010 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260012 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260013

Other Tables at the Battle Bunker...and the back room.

pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260011 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260014 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260022

Saturdays Tournament....Necrons Rule
(not so much, but we had the schwag)

pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270017 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270016 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270015 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270021

15,000 Point Apoc Demo Game

pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270018 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270019 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270020

Army Displays. (This goes towards overall points I think)

pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270013 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03280010 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03280014 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03280012 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03280013

The "Scallywagon" was amazing here is a link to the guy who pulled it off. This army was entered for the Sunday Championship. The second set of pics on the website are from Saturdays Team Tournament.

Grey Matter Musings

Random Table Displays and Models.

The Rhinos are from our very own Wayno. I took some pics to steal ideas but they were so good I had to post them.

pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260019 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260020 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260021

pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260015 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260016 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260017 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03260018

This display from Sabol Designs won best Table Display. My pics are fair so here is a link to some better ones and also if you don't have this blog bookmarked do so it is a good one.

The Painting Corps

pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270010 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270011 pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) 03270022

Anyways those are the pics that stuck out to me. You could have take HUNDREDS of pics and not got it all.

All in all it could not have gone better. I have to thank Sean, Brian and especially John for everything and cant wait till next year. I know I posted earlier about "Necron Deux", but yeah unless they get some love we will have to throw down with some new cheesy army....thinking blood angles are a little over the top right now.

Anyways hope we can get at least two teams going for next year. In all honesty you have to have someone who will take charge and make the final decisions and about 4-5 months of prep time depending on your team make up and how involved everyone is. If half your team is there just to play and not get involved in the process it wont be fun for anyone on your team.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
Wayno
Neophyte
Wayno

PostSubject: Re: My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed)   pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Great Shots! Thanks for the Shout Out!!!
Back to top Go down
TeamCincyCon
Neophyte
TeamCincyCon

PostSubject: Re: My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed)   pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi Chad,

I am sure this question will give away my newbee status, but.......

What is the Battle Bunker ? Is it a Convention or a gamestore ? Either way, this was very impressive.

-Ralph
Back to top Go down
http://CincyCon.org
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed)   pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 2:42 pm

It's one of the larger gamesworkshops that serve as sort of district HQ. They normally have much more stock/gamespace and sell some forgeworld in store. They also host more events.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Stinkyninja
Neophyte
Stinkyninja

PostSubject: Re: My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed)   pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:03 pm

Dude that board is sick...

Love it cheers
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed)   pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) EmptySat May 01, 2010 2:05 am

Yeah what Matt said it is a store ran by Games Workshop and its employees.

I was actually surprised at the size of the retail space, it was at most a 15x15 section with everything crammed sideways (so pretty small, but they do only carry GW stuff so not much room needed I guess).

There were about 12 tables out in the main area (8 were themed to a sort). When it started getting busier they opened up the back room and there were close to 30+ tables back there.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
ottocannon
Neophyte
ottocannon

PostSubject: Re: My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed)   pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) EmptySat May 01, 2010 11:34 am

Nice pics Chad !
Back to top Go down
http://eastsidegamesncards.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed)   pictures - My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed) Empty

Back to top Go down

My Adepticon Pictures (Pic Heavy - Thumbnailed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k General Discussion-
Jump to: