CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eldar Filth - would you play?

Go down 
+2
Matt
Marc
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Marc
Fantasy Moderator
Marc

Eldar Filth - would you play? Empty
PostSubject: Eldar Filth - would you play?   Eldar Filth - would you play? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 9:12 am

So after reading reports from Heat 3 the majority of players had the following core layout..

Eldrad
Autarch
18 Harlequins
6 Jetbikes
3 Holo-falcons

..nice. Thankfully Chad loves his WarWalkers and I assume there are no such lists in the works Suspect

Question : would you play the game knowing this list would be dealt? In a tournament its unavoidable sure, but in a pick up game..

Me? I'd welcome the challenge and hope for the best Laughing It could be one of those games where you kill all the clowns yet still get wiped from peekaboo fire or down the skimmers and get slaughtered in melee. Pick your poison. Quite adept at VP denial as well.

Seriously. The Monolith is easier to kill than a Falcon, doesn't move 24" and doesn't transport an Uber-Combat unit. One Holo-Falcon is better than 2 Land Raiders even. *sigh* I'll stop now..
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com/
Matt
CAG Founder
Matt

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Filth - would you play?   Eldar Filth - would you play? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 10:19 am

Holo-Falcons are my least favorite thing to face in the game.

Ryan can attest to how much they own me. You can keep them from shooting most of the game, but they pretty much always move and are damn hard to kill.

I wouldn't mind playing that list in a pick up game, but with my regular take all comers list... I would be a pushover.
Back to top Go down
https://cincycag.forumotion.com
Nathan
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
Nathan

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Filth - would you play?   Eldar Filth - would you play? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 5:14 pm

I don't care who or what I play. I suck at gaming, I know that, but I like it for the fun (otherwise I wouldn't play at all anymore).
Back to top Go down
FrostWolf
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
FrostWolf

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Filth - would you play?   Eldar Filth - would you play? EmptyTue Nov 27, 2007 5:37 pm

Id play it no problem would love the challange(I dont use a normal list I just use my best lists I have)
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Filth - would you play?   Eldar Filth - would you play? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 1:29 am

I'd play it just to play it....
Back to top Go down
Scav
Initiate
Initiate
Scav

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Filth - would you play?   Eldar Filth - would you play? EmptyWed Nov 28, 2007 12:07 pm

*Drool*

its sort of in the ethics of eldar players to not run that type of list on any sort of occasion where the opponent would not know what they are going against or in a tourney. yeah, its sick and eldar players know that they could field it if they wanted to... but its not very fluffy.

if anyone is up for the challenge, however....

Smile

and yeah the falcon is insanely survivable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Filth - would you play?   Eldar Filth - would you play? Empty

Back to top Go down

Eldar Filth - would you play?
Page 1 of 1