CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Termies with different special skills

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LOXMYTHIC
Neophyte
LOXMYTHIC

Termies with different special skills Empty
PostSubject: Termies with different special skills   Termies with different special skills EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:21 pm

Says in my codex all terminators in a caommand squad may have tank hunter or furious charge at +3 pnts per model- looked up special skills and it says skills with asterix are lost if all models in unit dont have the same special skill and if an independant character joins that doesnt have same special skill- tank hunter and furious charge do not have and asterix- My question: May I have a termy command squad with both tank hunter and furious charge on different models in the same unit? (man I just read this back to myself and Im having problems understanding the question)
Back to top Go down
Lobster Mek
Neophyte
Lobster Mek

PostSubject: Re: Termies with different special skills   Termies with different special skills EmptySun May 30, 2010 5:46 pm

if it says Tank hunter or Furious charge, You can't have both, now if its a upgrade and required by all then it would be a waste for a independent character to join but remember they can join and Leave at any time as movement. So as to the question, if it says Or then you can not have both unless they join the unit, as for if it allows both and like orks "take any of the following" they may take both at 3pt for 1 and 3 for the other. This is just my understanding.
Back to top Go down
LOXMYTHIC
Neophyte
LOXMYTHIC

PostSubject: Re: Termies with different special skills   Termies with different special skills EmptySun May 30, 2010 7:14 pm

I think that answers it. The "or" is the rub.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Termies with different special skills   Termies with different special skills Empty

Back to top Go down

Termies with different special skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: Warhammer 40k :: 40k Rules Questions & Discussion-
Jump to: