CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lobster Mek
Neophyte
Lobster Mek

Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn   Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 7:16 pm

As it says Im looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn under 5grand Im tired of these lame Bum Exit who live around me in a no loud music area driving like 2yr olds, So I d to do to my new Rav that I did to my old VW but instead of a simi horn... naval instead specially this version I can put the controls in the second glove box and hide this puppy easily in the undercarriage, All I need is a place to buy one ^.^ though I got enough 40k I could trade for it..

Last edited by makari on Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please refrain from Cussing on the forum... MAKARI)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn   Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 9:23 pm

Just traded my last commercial/military grade horn (rated for vessels between 65 to 246 feet in length) away last week on bartertown.

Dude was going hard core Slaneeshi noise marines.

Got a new on sprue tactical squad, 5 Termies and an AoBR dreadnaught. What a sucker.

C'mon...serious trades only here. We have an open section to complain about the neighbors.
Back to top Go down
Lobster Mek
Neophyte
Lobster Mek

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn   Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 12:53 am

Arrow Arrow
Quote :

Market
Post items for trade/sale or ask about something you are looking for

Also this is 100% serious OR I would not of asked it here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn   Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 5:27 am

My sincere apologies. Let me see if I can help structure your request in a manner that makes it easier for the rest of the board to understand what you are searching for and less like a rant typed on a mobile phone.

Quote :
As the title says, I'm looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn under $5 grand.

I'm tired of these lame Bum Exit (no suggestion) who live around me, an area which is zoned for no loud music, driving like a 2 year old.

So, I would like to (missing verb: recommend "install") an air horn on my new Rav (no suggestion: I assume this is a car or other mobile platform). I previously installed a semi horn on my old VW but this time I would like to go with a naval horn. I find the KB30 especially meets my needs because I can put the controls in the second glove box and hide the puppy easily in the undercarriage.

I am searching for a place to buy the KB30 naval air horn although I have enough 40k I could trade for it

Sure, you could achieve nearly the same results with a Wolo for well under $200 but I see why you'd want to go with the KB30. Nothing says your serious about fighting fire with fire then getting a top of the line air horn. The stability and specs on the KB30 Naval air horn platform are certainly requisite for this type of serious endeavor.

Here is a site if you looking on settling for a bit less quality then the KB30

http://www.trucktrainhorns.com/truck-train-horns.html
Back to top Go down
LOXMYTHIC
Neophyte
LOXMYTHIC

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn   Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 4:17 pm

Is there no end to your knowledge John?
Back to top Go down
Lobster Mek
Neophyte
Lobster Mek

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn   Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn EmptyMon Jun 07, 2010 1:24 pm

sweet ty only time I get really being unbusy with my 2 new puppies is to paint and right before bed and between naps to come on here post look and look at my email albino
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn   Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Model KB-30 Electric Horn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: The Other Stuff :: Market-
Jump to: