CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bealzebugg
Neophyte
Bealzebugg

COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH Empty
PostSubject: COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH   COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH EmptySat Jun 05, 2010 9:22 am

Our first weekend of summer come out to hobbytown today and build a table worth of terrain for $30-$40 bucks!! Our terrain build is $5 to build,paint flock a piece of terrain. From 2-8 TODAY!! You could make enough for an entire table for less than one Box set!! We provide EVERYTHING YOU NEED!! Come out and make a new table for your summer battles!! Ask Me (Brady) about our weekend Deals! bom
Back to top Go down
Bealzebugg
Neophyte
Bealzebugg

PostSubject: Re: COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH   COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 12:30 am

The terrain build went great today!! Thanks for everyone who came out and built terrain. Due to feedback we might offer terrain building as a regular offering on Sundays, Let me know what you guys think? If you could come out and build a different theme each month, would you make it a point to make it out?
Back to top Go down
CaelynTek
Initiate
Initiate
CaelynTek

PostSubject: Re: COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH   COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH EmptySun Jun 06, 2010 6:15 pm

Bealzebugg wrote:
The terrain build went great today!! Thanks for everyone who came out and built terrain. Due to feedback we might offer terrain building as a regular offering on Sundays, Let me know what you guys think? If you could come out and build a different theme each month, would you make it a point to make it out?

Alas I showed up late yesterday, so I didn't get a chance to make anything, the whole table was full of builders and material before I got there.

Though it looked like everyone who did work on stuff had a fun and productive day.
Back to top Go down
http://miniblog.caelyntek.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH   COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH Empty

Back to top Go down

COME TO HOBBYTOWN& MAKE A TABLE WORTH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: Make a Date!-
Jump to: