A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!
 
HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 
 

 NEW Alkemy & heck Dorado @ Eastside Games N Cards

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ottocannon
Neophyte


Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: NEW Alkemy & heck Dorado @ Eastside Games N Cards   Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:20 pm

Yes , Two new skirmish type miniature games!! Alkemy will be here this weekend ! And heck Dorado will follow in a few! Cool miniatures , Story line,and factions for each ! Stop by check it out and we will be assembling and painting an army box of the new stuff so you can see how they look and even demo when completed !@ http://eastsidegamesncards.webs.com
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eastsidegamesncards.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NEW Alkemy & heck Dorado @ Eastside Games N Cards   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:53 am

ottocannon wrote:
Yes , Two new skirmish type miniature games!! Alkemy will be here this weekend ! And heck Dorado will follow in a few! Cool miniatures , Story line,and factions for each ! Stop by check it out and we will be assembling and painting an army box of the new stuff so you can see how they look and even demo when completed !@ http://eastsidegamesncards.webs.com

Where are you picking up the Helldorado? Did distributors have some left? Are you getting a bit from every faction? I know Cipher Studios (they bought Helldorado) is planning to rerelease at Gen Con. New packaging, blisters...essentially easier to buy. Are these the French only cards and packs or is Cipher releasing earlier then anticipated. I know there was no English rulebook, also expected at Gen Con time.
Back to top Go down
Danny
Initiate
Initiate


Posts : 309
Join date : 2007-10-21

PostSubject: Re: NEW Alkemy & heck Dorado @ Eastside Games N Cards   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:00 am

Yes I'm curious about the same things John is. Please enlighten us. I want me some Saracens.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NEW Alkemy & heck Dorado @ Eastside Games N Cards   Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:55 am

Danny wrote:
Yes I'm curious about the same things John is. Please enlighten us. I want me some Saracens.

Stay away from my faction Danny. I know where you live and go to school. Evil or Very Mad


Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ottocannon
Neophyte


Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: NEW Alkemy & heck Dorado @ Eastside Games N Cards   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:05 pm

I am getting some of the 2nd Printing from England ,hopefully the cards are in English I'm not 100% sure but the Miniatures are so cool! But we have already talked to Cipher about being a premeir store for heck Dorado!! YES are you guys up for that? I hope i'm not offending anyone
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eastsidegamesncards.webs.com
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: NEW Alkemy & heck Dorado @ Eastside Games N Cards   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:44 pm

ottocannon wrote:
I am getting some of the 2nd Printing from England ,hopefully the cards are in English I'm not 100% sure but the Miniatures are so cool! But we have already talked to Cipher about being a premeir store for heck Dorado!! YES are you guys up for that? I hope i'm not offending anyone

Cool. Some of their stuff is pretty hard core, demons especially.
There were a few pieces of art in the French rule book that were pretty graphic (a demon figure w/ aborted babies...angels being raped...). It is one of the few games I wouldn't want my kids seeing. Orc/goblins/GW demons are all a little freaky but the HD stuff is down right creepy. Mostly the reason I have Saracens.
Back to top Go down
ottocannon
Neophyte


Posts : 183
Join date : 2010-04-16

PostSubject: Re: NEW Alkemy & heck Dorado @ Eastside Games N Cards   Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Yes the Demons are pretty graphic and not the miniatures you would but at kids level for viewing ! I am haveing problems getting the Large demon army box !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://eastsidegamesncards.webs.com
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: NEW Alkemy & heck Dorado @ Eastside Games N Cards   Today at 7:06 pm

Back to top Go down
 
NEW Alkemy & heck Dorado @ Eastside Games N Cards
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Eastside Games N Cards Steamroller
» Eastside Games and Cards Slow Grow League
» 'Ard Boyz Results - Eastside Games and Cards
» Warhammer Fantasy tournaments @ Eastside Games N Cards
» Warhammer Fantasy Tournament - August 25th @ Eastside Games

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: News and Rumors-
Jump to: