CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

not to sound off...

Go down 
+9
Mike Leon
kainthedragoonx
Carl_Dillon
CJ
JTPitt
wittdooley
Matt
Affliction
FrostFirus
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
CJ
Captain
Captain

not to sound off... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: not to sound off...   not to sound off... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:51 pm

Bojesphob wrote:
Sean, I added a few of the game links to the post that Matt made a few days ago, though I only added a couple (and took off Acme), so we're a little more up to date lol!

Oh, and Rockin Rooster is either considered Price Hill, I believe (West Price Hill, if it is). You'd think since I live less than a mile away I'd have been there before, but alas, not yet...

not missin much
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: not to sound off...   not to sound off... - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 10, 2010 4:59 pm

i do collect comics, though (mostly Farscape, Halo, and if I can find the Wheel of Time ones), so I keep meaning to go there to see if they have anything that I missed out on from those.
Back to top Go down
rob12763
Neophyte

PostSubject: Complaining   not to sound off... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Eastside,Westside,I am from the right side of the river and until Newport games came,locally all we had was comic book world.I for one am glad that what ever side their on that we finally have some selection.Yes I know it is a drive,but it is closer than Lexington or Dayton.rOB
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: not to sound off...   not to sound off... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

not to sound off...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: News and Rumors-
Jump to: