CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Circle Starter List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ucfan34
Neophyte
ucfan34

Circle Starter List Empty
PostSubject: Circle Starter List   Circle Starter List EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:40 pm

Got my first few (demo) games in the other night. I believe I'm going to start with Circle (Farrow Minions look do look ace though). I came up with the following lists after searching for lists on the PP boards.

This was suggested as a descent 15 pt starter.

EKaya w/ Laris
Pureblood Warpwolf
Feral Warpwolf

If I drop Kaya to the primal version I can add the totem Hunter
pKaya
Pureblood Warpwolf
Feral Warpwolf
Totem Hunter

Or go with another caster I like quite a bit with the following.

Kromac
Gnarlhorn Saytr
Pureblood/Feral
Shifting Stones or Black Cladwayfarer? (Threw these in because I had 2 pts left over, lol)

Any opinions on these lists? I would start these intending to build upon them for the slow grow league at Eastside. I'd like to expand them with Lord of the Feast, Bloodtrackers, Bloodweavers, Wolfriders and additional beasts. Would any of them be ideal for following up the mentioned above?
Back to top Go down
Rogue4525
Neophyte
Rogue4525

Circle Starter List Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle Starter List   Circle Starter List EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 5:56 pm

Hey Ryan (I think),

The first two lists look like pretty decent 15 point starters, and they'll be easy for you to build on. With either Kaya you'll have a good base to build on.

As far you expanding, a Lord of the Feast is a great solo, and both Tharn units would be good as well. I'll do a little more research and we can look at some at Eastside next week!
Back to top Go down

Circle Starter List
Page 1 of 1