CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rogue4525
Neophyte
Rogue4525

Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24 Empty
PostSubject: Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24   Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24 EmptyMon Jun 21, 2010 8:06 pm

I am pleased to announce the Warmachine Weekend Invitational qualifier at Yottaquest in Cincinnati, Ohio.

We will be accepting (and encouraging) pre-registration for this tournament, as we will be accepting 32 spots to keep the number of rounds under control for a one-day tournament. You can pre-register by calling (513) 923-1985, emailing frostfirus@yottaquest.com, or via pm to me at Angelus on the Privateer Press Forums. The fee for pre-registration is $10, but at the door with no pre-reg it will be $20. Payment for pre-registration can be made onsite the day of the event.

We will have the Steamroller trophies, as well as store credit for the top 3, as well as additional prize support based on participation.

The event is a 50 point Steamroller 2010 tournament, with the winner securing for themselves a place in the Warmachine Weekend Invitational! Please bring two copies of each of your lists, one for the TO and one for your opponents.

Registration will begin at 9 am, and Dice will roll at 10.
Back to top Go down
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24   Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 12:08 am

May I ask the rules or get a link to the "Steamroller" part of the tournament?

Basically what does that mean?
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
beckmd
Neophyte
beckmd

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24   Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:10 am

Back to top Go down
Affliction
Forum Moderator
Affliction

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24   Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 6:12 am

Very helpful thank you very much.

Love the timing rules.
Back to top Go down
http://theblackparade2010.blogspot.com/
beckmd
Neophyte
beckmd

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24   Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24 EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Rogue4525
Neophyte
Rogue4525

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24   Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24 EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:53 am

Just wanted to bump this as the event is tomorrow!

If you have 50 points and want to try out competitive play, this is shaping up to be a great event. I'll be accepting pre-regs for the the rest of today, so if you want to get in a great day of play, let me know!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24   Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24 Empty

Back to top Go down

Warmachine Weekend Invitational Qualifier: Yottaquest, 7/24
Page 1 of 1