CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New WFB castle kit??

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

New WFB castle kit?? Empty
PostSubject: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:04 pm

New WFB castle kit?? M1230376a_2010-06-22_Warhammer_Book_873x627

Ok, take a look in the middle of this shot.... How do you build it????? I WANT ONE!
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

Yea, they did go all out with that one. I would love to build one. Now... with all the new fantasy terrain out wouldnt it be a kick for GW to re-release Mordhiem...
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Anybody interested in helping me figure out what it would take to build it, and helping me build it? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
LOXMYTHIC
Neophyte
LOXMYTHIC

PostSubject: Re: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 pm

Have drill will travel.
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:08 pm

Me oh me me pick me!!! I dont see the pic
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:13 pm

it's the pic for the blog post thing for today on GW's site (the thing in the bottom right hand corner of the site).
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 4:30 pm

That is a bunch of the current kits they have. Doesn't look that difficult.

GW website wrote:
I particularly like the massive Empire building that's been made using parts from the Watchtower and Fortified Manor
Back to top Go down
Bojesphob
Forum Moderator
Bojesphob

PostSubject: Re: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:01 pm

LOL, John, I noticed that when I read through it, and didn't notice I left the title as new kit...

But how they built it and what kits they used I'd be interested in knowing (it does say the watchtower and the Fortified manor, but I also see stuff from some Cities of Death stuff). I don't necessarily need to know all of it, but I'd definitely be up for trying to build one.

I was even thinking about maybe trying to do one that almost resembles a castle that a Vampire Count would use! How awesome would that be Smile
Back to top Go down
Makari
Supreme Forum Overlord
Makari

PostSubject: Re: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 5:21 pm

I have the makings of 2.5 GW castles and lots of extra bits!
eh eh eh ?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/makarithraka
ottocannon
Neophyte
ottocannon

PostSubject: Re: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:36 pm

They have a Fortress kit comes with 4 towers 3 walls and a gate for(#$%%%) and Fortress wall section for(*^%) and a Fortress Gate and also towers sold seperatly.
Back to top Go down
http://eastsidegamesncards.webs.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New WFB castle kit??   New WFB castle kit?? Empty

Back to top Go down

New WFB castle kit??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: News and Rumors-
Jump to: