CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Infinity - What are you playing?

Go down 
+6
Guru
Evil Bob
ottocannon
kainthedragoonx
wittdooley
Carl_Dillon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

Infinity - What are you playing? Empty
PostSubject: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 8:16 am

This topic is for Infinity players and those interested in the game to organize. The more there are the more likely there will be regular events planned and dedicated space for players on the CAG forum. So if you are playing or looking to play let us know.
Also, let us know if you are interested in running events or teaching the game to new players as well as where and when you are available.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 9:26 am

I have a HUGE combined army (about 2/3rd below). Haven't played in 2 years or so but I'm always up to show someone the basics.

Infinity - What are you playing? 720517997_hhif4-M
Back to top Go down
wittdooley
Veteran Sergeant
Veteran Sergeant
wittdooley

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:37 pm

Non Painted Pan-O. I've played one half-game with Gemrich.
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 12:42 pm

I have a little Pan-O and Yu Jing and loved the game. I haven't played since about 07 but would like to see Infinity being played. I really enjoyed the rules and models.

Last edited by Carl_Dillon on Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 9:43 am

I have massive Pan-O and Yu-Jing. cat
Back to top Go down
http://www.aowcinci.com
ottocannon
Neophyte
ottocannon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptySun Aug 29, 2010 3:24 pm

Adriadna 250+ still growing.
Back to top Go down
http://eastsidegamesncards.webs.com
Evil Bob
Sergeant
Sergeant
Evil Bob

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 5:54 am

Nomads. More than two hundred points.
Back to top Go down
Carl_Dillon
Forum Moderator
Carl_Dillon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am

I added a ton of Yu Jing this week. We got a few other players interested in playing as well.
Back to top Go down
Guru
Neophyte
Guru

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:23 am

Haqqislam!

Loving this game so far. Hassassins FTW.
Back to top Go down
DeadGuySaysWhat
Neophyte
DeadGuySaysWhat

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyMon Sep 13, 2010 5:19 pm

About 200 points of Nomad and Pan-O once my stuff comes. What I have is all at Eastside in my locker if anyone ever wants to borrow it.
Back to top Go down
ottocannon
Neophyte
ottocannon

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 12:35 am

New Sectoral sets from the Human Sphere book are out. We will be running a Tourney once we get a few more games in 300 points. 200 core with Lieutenant+100 defensive, and 100 offensive that you can change up depending on the battle.
Back to top Go down
http://eastsidegamesncards.webs.com
Danny
Initiate
Initiate
Danny

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptySun Sep 26, 2010 2:13 am

Still have my Pan O. Maybe over my winter break I'll re learn the game.
Back to top Go down
YellowNukaCola
Neophyte

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyWed Aug 29, 2012 3:59 pm

Howdy! Saw this game at Gencon and looking to get into it. I'm eyeing up the Ariadna and when I get the funds, I'll be acquiring quite a few models. My main reservation though is where people play often and if there is a regular get together.
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 9:52 am

YellowNukaCola wrote:
Howdy! Saw this game at Gencon and looking to get into it. I'm eyeing up the Ariadna and when I get the funds, I'll be acquiring quite a few models. My main reservation though is where people play often and if there is a regular get together.

Most saturdays at The Art of War we have a couple dudes with armies. Normally I force them into playing WHFB, but we always have a dude or two itching to play.

Now to get my Dag gone Ariadna built!
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 12:17 pm

kainthedragoonx wrote:
YellowNukaCola wrote:

Most saturdays at The Art of War we have a couple dudes with armies. Normally I force them into playing WHFB, but we always have a dude or two itching to play.

Now to get my Dag gone Ariadna built!

so ther is Infinity life out there???? And I have alot of free Saturdays especially if the wife closes now.....
Back to top Go down
kainthedragoonx
Sergeant
Sergeant
kainthedragoonx

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 2:12 pm

o yeah man. At least two dudes most Saturdays. PM me your contact information and I will forward it to the "ring leader"
Back to top Go down
CJ
Captain
Captain

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? EmptyThu Aug 30, 2012 4:37 pm

kainthedragoonx wrote:

o yeah man. At least two dudes most Saturdays. PM me your contact information and I will forward it to the "ring leader"

SAWEET
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infinity - What are you playing?   Infinity - What are you playing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Infinity - What are you playing?
Page 1 of 1