CAG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A friendly group of people looking to share their Hobby!!!

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame

Go down 
+6
Marc
Cherry Darling
kainthedragoonx
Qoltar
wittdooley
Mike Leon
10 posters
AuthorMessage
altahara
Sergeant
Sergeant
altahara

Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame   Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 4:15 am

my fiance is all into gaming. She loves killer bunnies and munchkin and is def an enabler to my miniatures. She buys me minis for my bday all the time. and yes she is also intelligent. Why she is with me i will never know lol
Back to top Go down
Kurashiki
Neophyte
Kurashiki

PostSubject: Re: Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame   Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 19, 2010 2:41 pm

I never really treated girl gamers any different in my experience. Not that I've encountered many, but I always just saw them as one of the group. I may give them a hard time, but that's because the girl gamers I know are drawn to elves for some reason. But that's because I just don't like elves and I give male players who like elves the same amount of crap.
Back to top Go down
Elonna
Neophyte
Elonna

PostSubject: Re: Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame   Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 8:41 am

Yeah, more of my female friends were gaming when we were younger, they don't anymore. I guess I just refuse top grow up ;o9
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame   Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Treating women strangely since the earliest wargame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CAG :: General :: The open house-
Jump to: